Look out! little mickey's back just in time for England! Will he return fit?

Guest NUFC4
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Said something on SSN there now that sources close to Owen say its not as bad as first thought and he will be back in full training next week.

Now that's ridiculous! This could really screw up our whole season. This coming and going crap will mean we never have a settled forward line for any amount of time this season, which is never good.

Why can't he just clear off for a while and get healed up properly the twat. When will he learn? Stop rushing back all the freakin' time you muppet. England can wait!

Allardyce has just said on Sky Sports that it wasn't a hernia, just a danger of one, so a long term absence has been avoided.

He is in contention for Everton if his midweek op goes well.

Apparently its an incredible surgeon who got Shearer recovered from a hernia in seven days.

I'm hoping for Martins/Viduka up front, personally. Whether Owen is "fit" or not.

Ditto, i can't stand goal-hangers.

Honestly don't think i've buried my face into my hands when reading this forum, as many times as i have since that Arsenal game

Firstly, I'm not convinced Owen will be 100% by Sunday anyway so I doubt it will even be an issue.

Reality aside, Martins scored on Sunday and played well enough to keep his place and Viduka would be the first name on my teamsheet every time, if fully fit, as I think he is by far our most irreplaceable player. He was practically untouchable against West Ham and looked head and shoulders above everyone again on Sunday in terms of what he should have been doing for the team in his position, despite not looking particularly threatening goal-wise.

I do think we'll see Martins/Viduka, with Owen on the bench at best. Hopefully with N'Zogbia and Milner on the flanks to provide the bullets.

fucking tosser

he will just walk into the team when hes back even if martins scores a hat-trick the game before  :rant:

if he was from anywhere in the world except england he wouldnt start when fit

hope he breaks his leg

fucking tosser

he will just walk into the team when hes back even if martins scores a hat-trick the game before  :rant:

if he was from anywhere in the world except england he wouldnt start when fit

hope he breaks his leg

That bit, combined with your signature, makes me want to spew. :razz: