Nicky tells it like it is

Keefaz

From't Sun:

'Hopefully this will be the kick up the backside we need. I can’t think of a single player that played anywhere near the level that they are used to. I don’t even think we deserved to get a point. No disrespect to Derby but they’re not one of the top guns. We didn’t prove ourselves against them and we’ve only got ourselves to blame for that. I think the game was a bit of an embarrassment to be honest.

'You would think we would have had the players to have been able to cope with what Derby threw at us. We have enough quality to be able to handle a team that works hard against us and never lets up. We didn’t do that, though.

'We have to move on and show how good we are at the weekend. It’s going to be a test of our character on Sunday, although we can’t dwell on this game for too long. Hopefully, it was just a blip and we can still move forward. We’ll find out if it’s one of those nights or not in the next game. The most important thing is that we don’t make this worse. We’ll have to look at the video, analyse what we did wrong and move on.'

I think and hope Bsa takes it as a kick up the backside. He should never ever play players out of position again unless it is absolutely necessary.imo shola's position should be in the reserves till they sell him.

I think and hope Bsa takes it as a kick up the backside. He should never ever play players out of position again unless it is absolutely necessary.imo shola's position should be in the reserves till they sell him.

I would think a professional footballer should have some basic abilities like being able to run with or without the ball, pass the ball to a team mate, not standing around like an idiot with your hands on your hips, waiting for the ball to arrive when the opposition players want it, and so on, even when playing out of position.

Fact is, the players showed no ability whatsoever in that match. You can't blame Allardyce's tactics for the players being hung over.

You mightn't rate him as a player, but his honestly is always refreshing.

Ramage is the same next day in th Chron with a "HANDS UP" article, everytime he drops a clanger.

Aye, but if you read it he said it was a terrible team performance and an embarassing result. Can't see Ramage coming out with that.

We have to move on and show how good we are at the weekend. It’s going to be a test of our character on Sunday, although we can’t dwell on this game for too long. Hopefully, it was just a blip and we can still move forward. We’ll find out if it’s one of those nights or not in the next game

Yes we will.

Well we'll soon see if Derby was a blip, good of him to hold his hands up like, but he was as bad as most of them.

Play 442 , We need Milner + Zoggy on the wings. 1 !!!! thats 1 defensive midfielder prefferably Geremi or Possibly Roze  and an attacking midfielder Emre ideally if fit (Barton when fit) if not i suppose give Smith another chance as a CM.

Its not the first time he has came out and said this sort of thing, it won't make any difference this time as it did not make any difference the other times.

He is just saying what he knows we want to hear and what he knows should be said..