Reports: Mourinho Leaves Chelsea

PM

Allardyce OUT!

MOURINHO IN!!  

;)

The people agreeing with this are numptys. It's pretty easy to win trophies when you spend 100's of millions of pounds in 3 seasons.

I would far rather stick with big sam for the long haul. He'll take us places... I'm sure of it.

And won the Uefa cup and Champions league with Porto spending virtually fuck all.

If you would rather have Allardyce then I fear for your sanity.

Allardyce OUT!

MOURINHO IN!! 

;)

The people agreeing with this are numptys. It's pretty easy to win trophies when you spend 100's of millions of pounds in 3 seasons.

I would far rather stick with big sam for the long haul. He'll take us places... I'm sure of it.

Yet he won the biggest one without spending sweet fuck all with Porto.

Binning Allardyce. :lol:

Be interesting to see who they get in.

Too right I would if there was any chance of getting Mourinho in.

I'd hope Mort would too since they've made it clear Allardyce was never their choice.

I actually agree with you on this.

Allardyce OUT!

MOURINHO IN!!  

;)

And won the Uefa cup and Champions league with Porto spending virtually f*** all.

If you would rather have Allardyce then I fear for your sanity.

He may have won the Champions League, but IN ENGLAND, he must be working on an average of £40million per trophy. All he has proved in England is that he knows how to buy players that all the other big teams want.

So he's spent money, that's what being at a big is about so it's pointless knocking the bloke for it, the fact is he's a manager who's won trophies everywhere he's been, with or without money.