Today's Games

NSG

This is the 4th consecutive game where we had countless chances to bury the opposition but we fail yet again.

Defoe is f****** class..or so they say :)

Never understood why Defoe isn't an automatic starter there.

Refused to sign a new contract, Told that he'll rot in the reserves by Jol.

This is the 4th consecutive game where we had countless chances to bury the opposition but we fail yet again.

Its also because he's not actually that good.  Just living off the hype he got as a teenager.  I'd hesitate to make the comparison, but it reminds me of a certain Ipswich lad we've just sold to West Ham

Its also because he's not actually that good.  Just living off the hype he got as a teenager.  I'd hesitate to make the comparison, but it reminds me of a certain Ipswich lad we've just sold to West Ham

Actually i rate him highly, he got a 25 mins in Spuds last game and managed to score two, can't be worse than Bent surley.

It was ashame that owen came off But we have enough in the squad to cope

http://z.about.com/d/gohawaii/1/0/Y/0/1/lost_01.jpg

Walt can dribble his ass off and Eko is a fucking beast at the back. Pregnant girl is good on set pieces but shit everwhere else.

Guest kingdawson

Actually i rate him highly, he got a 25 mins in Spuds last game and managed to score two, can't be worse than Bent surley.

Worse then Bent? who's managed 2 goals in 1 start and about 4 cameo appearances. How can you expect him to do any more when Jol isnt starting him.

The sad thing about it is, keane's goal today probably guarantees him the next 7 starts whilst Bent stays on the bench and defoe dosent even make the squad.

GET JOL OUT

Worse then Bent? who's managed 2 goals in 1 start and about 4 cameo appearances. How can you expect him to do any more when Jol isnt starting him.

The sad thing about it is, keane's goal today probably guarantees him the next 7 starts whilst Bent stays on the bench and defoe dosent even make the squad.

GET JOL OUT

mackems.gif