Arsenal 2 - 0 Newcastle (Carling Cup) - 25/09/07

Newcastle Fan

Guest guinness_fiend

fcking Paul Merson.  Has anybody just seen the jiz fest on Skys Gillette soccer program ?

They jizzed all over each other about Arsenals kids and Merson had the fkcing cheek to pipe up about how good Arsenal are despite the fact he had given an interview on Sky Sports pre season bitching on about how much they needed to spend more money or they'll fall behind everyone else!!!!!

What a fat fcking, coke snorting, gambling Gerard Depardieu looking mother fooker!!!

God i hate the fat s***!

:rant:

Why don't you tell us how you really feel? ;)

"Gerard Depardieu looking mother fooker!!!!" = soon to be a regularly used phrase net-wide! :)

Guest optimistic nit

Is Harper injured?  How come Given is between the sticks?  Harper has been excellent thus far.

didn't we used to rest given in the CC when he was playing very well? noone complained then.

Guest guinness_fiend

Is Harper injured?  How come Given is between the sticks?  Harper has been excellent thus far.

didn't we used to rest given in the CC when he was playing very well? noone complained then.

I've never been one for resting players who have been performing well.  I understand the logic and what you're saying though; it's just that I was curious as to the reasoning behind it.

Guest lessthanlee

Century were about to broadcast it online, then just as kick off was about to happen, I get bloody ABBA playing....can't get the commentry back now :(