Arsenal 2 - 0 Newcastle (Carling Cup) - 25/09/07

Newcastle Fan

Front 3 of Milner down the right, Shola down the left and Oba through the middle. :lol:

:lol:

Because Shola and Milner can sit back in a 5, which i dont think Martin's has a clue how to do.

Shola can? ???

Played left wing a few times under Souness. Robson too i think?

Guest lessthanlee

Century were about to broadcast it online, then just as kick off was about to happen, I get bloody ABBA playing....can't get the commentry back now :(

It gets encrypted at Kick-off for all games.

Ahhh, cheers, was wondering what happened. Any way around it? Does signing up to the VIP thing make any difference?

Front 3 of Milner down the right, Shola down the left and Oba through the middle. :lol:

Because Shola and Milner can sit back in a 5, which i dont think Martin's has a clue how to do.

Shola can? ???

He played there when we beat Arsenal at our place under Souness, still wouldn't want him or Milner playing in that position as they're too slow when we spring the counter attack.

Prefer Shola in the middle with Oba and Zog either side, Milner in midfield.

Century were about to broadcast it online, then just as kick off was about to happen, I get bloody ABBA playing....can't get the commentry back now :(

It gets encrypted at Kick-off for all games.

Ahhh, cheers, was wondering what happened. Any way around it? Does signing up to the VIP thing make any difference?

Nope, no way around it sadly.

Shola can? ???

He played there when we beat Arsenal at our place under Souness, still wouldn't want him or Milner playing in that position as they're too slow when we spring the counter attack.

Prefer Shola in the middle with Oba and Zog either side, Milner in midfield.

Nothing we can do about their pace for now. If you put Oba and Zog on different sides up front they'd find it harder to build the play together.

Guest likelylad5

5 live not streaming online...fuckin knew it.

I'm listening to it online right now.   BBC-Radio5- live sport commentary

I cant get the commentary online, something about contractual restrictions.

I'm in the England by the way.