Arsenal 2 - 0 Newcastle (Carling Cup) - 25/09/07

Newcastle Fan

The Arsenal squad has now been announced for the Carling Cup 3rd Round tie against Newcastle United.

The 16-man squad is as follows....

2 Abou Diaby

6 Phillipe Senderos

8 Lassana Diarra

9 Eduardo

15 Denilson

17 Alexandre Song

21 Lukasz Fabianski (GK)

26 Nicklas Bendtner

27 Emmanuel Eboue

30 Armand Traore

31 Justin Hoyte

32 Theo Walcott

39 Henri Lansbury

40 Vito Mannone (GK)

41 Gavin Hoyte

42 Fran Merida

With that squad, I can only see Song pairing Sendoros at centreback. Game's looking a sitter for Newcastle.

Fabianski

Eboue - Diarra - Senderos - Traore

Denilson - Song - Diaby

Eduardo - Bendtner - Walcott

Probably

Anyone who has a website to get the match on please p/m me

ive looked on sopcast, my p2p, free football streaming and plenty more and they all have a few matches listed for later on but not ours!  :rant:

its not on anywhere in any country, so there will be no streams

:rant:

why did my dad have to go and leave me!  >:(

coz you slagged off owen too much?

:razz: hes took his lass to the game and staying overnight, he said it was to expensive for me to go  >:( even though i wouldve paid!

:razz: hes took his lass to the game and staying overnight, he said it was to expensive for me to go  >:( even though i wouldve paid!

He thinks you will cramp his style well he's trying to get his end away tbh, Kev.

He thinks you will cramp his style well he's trying to get his end away tbh, Kev.

surely mention of his dads end is a bit offside?

Anyone who has a website to get the match on please p/m me

ive looked on sopcast, my p2p, free football streaming and plenty more and they all have a few matches listed for later on but not ours!  :rant:

Thats bannable.

But can someone please answer???

It's bannable to say bannable aswell! 

Oh SHIT!

Guest NUFCGator

Glad I paid for Setanta so they can show some Liverpool Reading bullshit instead of a cup tie between two top 5 teams. Surely ours is a better match. Stupid good for nothing fucks.

Is it bannable to ask for audio links? If not PM me if someone finds one please.

The Arsenal squad has now been announced for the Carling Cup 3rd Round tie against Newcastle United.

The 16-man squad is as follows....

2 Abou Diaby

6 Phillipe Senderos

8 Lassana Diarra

9 Eduardo

15 Denilson

17 Alexandre Song

21 Lukasz Fabianski (GK)

26 Nicklas Bendtner

27 Emmanuel Eboue

30 Armand Traore

31 Justin Hoyte

32 Theo Walcott

39 Henri Lansbury

40 Vito Mannone (GK)

41 Gavin Hoyte

42 Fran Merida

With that squad, I can only see Song pairing Sendoros at centreback. Game's looking a sitter for Newcastle.

Fabianski

Eboue - Diarra - Senderos - Traore

Denilson - Song - Diaby

Eduardo - Bendtner - Walcott

Probably

swap diarra for song and then you have their line up.

No Channels at all broadcasting it..thats pretty stupid to leave such a big game and go broadcast any other games.

We'd be on TV 3 times in a week if they showed this aswell. I'd rather watch the Citeh game than this game really.

Its Newcastle United vs Arsenal, i mean at least ONE channel should be intrested in broadcasting that?

No Channels at all broadcasting it..thats pretty stupid to leave such a big game and go broadcast any other games.

We'd be on TV 3 times in a week if they showed this aswell. I'd rather watch the Citeh game than this game really.

i'd rather not.. tonight will be a famous victory.. i reckon we'll thrash them 3:0

Guest NUFCGator

i'd rather not.. tonight will be a famous victory.. i reckon we'll trash them 3:0

I agree, if we take this one we're well on our way towards the cup. This could have a much greater effect on our silverware chances than the Citeh game.

Glad I paid for Setanta so they can show some Liverpool Reading bullshit instead of a cup tie between two top 5 teams. Surely ours is a better match. Stupid good for nothing fucks.

Is it bannable to ask for audio links? If not PM me if someone finds one please.

You do realise the Liverpool/Reading game is on Sky and not Setanta.

Guest NUFCGator

You do realise the Liverpool/Reading game is on Sky and not Setanta.

It's on Setanta on delay in the states.