Man City 3 - 1 Newcastle - 29/09/2007 - Post match reaction from page 19

Wullie

Horrible passing from Geremi so far

that second one was a good ball into space, milner just stands there doing fuck all

Bollocks was it :lol: Martins wouldn't have caught that one if he was told 5 minutes before!

Horrible pass.

Taylor's struggled, and we have no left-back. Open game, either team can win it. We should have made the most of some very good positions. City pass it well. We should have had an indirect free-kick in the box from a backpass.

Guest nufc 4 life

i think n'zogbia has played very well, he's just geting caught to high up the pitch, people seem to forget he is playing were the manager is telling to play and LB isn't a position he is used to.

Good game so far, we've done ok.

Taylor off, what a s*** player he is.

One of the things i noticed with Taylor is he always stands off the opponent and lets them get forward. He has been lucky a few time when going up for a header with Mpenza challenging him. However, he has got a few good blocks in and one or two interceptions which have stopped City breaking.

1308: The grass really is nice... which is more than can be said of the football being played on it.

Apparently it takes Man Utd, Liverpool, Chelsea or Arsenal to qualify as good football?  The idiot clearly hasn't been watching.

Wtf?! It was a very good half, with positive football from both sides

I'm not sure what Taylor has done to deserve shit on this performance, bith him and Rozenhal have played well in the middle with all of our problems coming from out wide.

If I was Allardyce I'd be tempted to switch to 4-4-2 so the fullbacks can get more support from the wide men.

Lucky not to be a couple down, but a good first half to watch.

Taylor and Beye to blame for the goal, looked fuckin awful defending.

For me I would have to blame Beye, 2 players were looking after one player in the centre and a player coming from the (our) right stole in and got a shot it.

Enrique on for Geremi and Emre on for Smith - go 4-4-2.  Butt Smith and Geremi just does not look good. They are passing the ball around better than us.

Still think we are doing alot better than we did at Derby and Arse.

We can win this.

Bollocks taking Smith off, once he has a good game we should let him enjoy it. Butt off for Enrique, moving Zoggy to midfield, should be enough creativity. If it isn't, we might have to reconsider, but for a start that'd be enough

- Geremi really is one of our weakest players.

- We are suffering quite badly having N'Zogbia in LB.  Its not that he's the worst person for the position, but the combination of him getting outplayed in LB and missing his abilities on the wing is causing us a lot of issues.

- w.t.f is going on with Smith? He seems to be spending so much time just ambling around the pitch, its like he's on acid and has just spotted a seagull!

I'm not sure what Taylor has done to deserve shit on this performance, bith him and Rozenhal have played well in the middle with all of our problems coming from out wide.

If I was Allardyce I'd be tempted to switch to 4-4-2 so the fullbacks can get more support from the wide men.

One dodgy moment but he has had quite a few good moments. Rozehnal has been class imo, say this every week and imagine I will be for many more but for £2.9m or whatever he costs he is an absolute bargain!

Expects him to turn into Boumsong within a month! :D

- w.t.f is going on with Smith? He seems to be spending so much time just ambling around the pitch, its like he's on acid and has just spotted a seagull!

That's the point I was trying to make earlier... he seems to just be stroling around. One good tackle is all he's offered. Hope he buckles up or gets taken off.

Lucky not to be a couple down, but a good first half to watch.

Taylor and Beye to blame for the goal, looked fuckin awful defending.

For me I would have to blame Beye, 2 players were looking after one player in the centre and a player coming from the (our) right stole in and got a shot it.

nah.. they just caught us quick.. there was no time for anybody to get back near the ball

Guest NUFCGator

Not sure what this means but it must be a good description of Smith's play today.