The weekend's other games

Dave

Guest kingdawson

2-0

Senderos

This could end up being distinctly Derbytastic  :giggle:

Watch the pool, spurs game for that.

You're gonna win 6-0? :boomboom:

I actually had a dream yesterday that we beat them 5-1. Even in a fucking dream we still couldnt keep a clean sheet :rolleyes:.

Sunderland didn't deserve shit out of this game, they should've been destroyed had it not been for that disallowded Diaby goal.

Have to say Kenwyne Jones is  pretty good, immense physically and a real handfull.

Arsenal deserved the win today, it was a pretty good game to watch today.

Guest kingdawson

Sunderland didn't deserve s*** out of this game, they should've been destroyed had it not been for that disallowded Diaby goal.

Have to say Kenwyne Jones is  pretty good, immense physically and a real handfull.Arsenal deserved the win today, it was a pretty good game to watch today.

Look an excellent signing by Keane.

Guest kingdawson

I only caught the last 20 minutes in Shearer's but Walcott looked a handfull, really impressive.

??? ??? Walcott was shite and missed an absolute sitter (even gooner fans were having a go at him). Granted he did improve near the end though.

Guest mobiius

Cue..."Didnt we battle...didnt we stick together ..Havent we got spirit.."  etc from mackems at work .

mackems.gif

Cue me reminding the scumderland  supporters where i work how many times the gooners hit the bar,  how they had a perfectly good goal disallowed and how scumderland are lucky they wern,t on the end of at least a 6-2 loss. All that before the toon have kicked a ball today ha ha :celb:

I only caught the last 20 minutes in Shearer's but Walcott looked a handfull, really impressive.

??? ??? Walcott was shite and missed an absolute sitter (even gooner fans were having a go at him). Granted he did improve near the end though.

Would you say he improved in, I don't know, say the last 20 minutes? :lol:

Guest kingdawson

??? ??? Walcott was s**** and missed an absolute sitter (even gooner fans were having a go at him). Granted he did improve near the end though.

Would you say he improved in, I don't know, say the last 20 minutes? :lol:

nope last 10 minutes i would say.

...and SEVEN!

That incredible, first game from start no? After the fight with the Herenveen board, and after the whooping against Helsingborg in midweek and the elimination from UEFA they had to put him in and look what he does. I think hes the scoring elader in the league after his frist start.