You have to admire Leeds.

Guest Deep456

Guest Deep456

P10 W9 D1 L0 Points 13.

Only 6/7 points behind the leader now and played the same number of games. I am backing Leeds to win league 2.

P10 W9 D1 L0 Points 13.

Only 6/7 points behind the leader now and played the same number of games. I am backing Leeds to win league 2.

You won't get much, their in League One.

:lol:

Oh dear.  :lol:

P10 W9 D1 L0 Points 13.

:lol: brilliant

Guest toonlass

P10 W9 D1 L0 Points 13.

;D

Guest toonlass

There crowds are constantly higher than any championship ties, and also most Fulham, Wigan, Boro and Blackburn matches. These premiership teams should be ashamed.

They're going well but every team (even the one that wins the league) goes through a spell at some time in a season when they struggle.  Leeds, for obvious reasons, can't afford to have that sticky patch.  For that reason I can't see them winning the league.  If they do it'll be a fucking miracle tbh.

There crowds are constantly higher than any championship ties, and also most Fulham, Wigan, Boro and Blackburn matches. These premiership teams should be ashamed.

Aye, shame on them for being small towns and not one of the biggest cities in the country miles away from other big clubs.

Guest Deep456

Deep gets pwned quite a lot, there is only so much a £12k a year education can do I suppose :razz:

Don't make me bitchslap you.

Guest toonlass

Aye, shame on them for being small towns and not one of the biggest cities in the country miles away from other big clubs.

Fulham, is London a small town, you're 'avin a larffff!

P10 W9 D1 L0 Points 13.

No! They're in Division Three!

Things were so much simpler in the old days.

They're doing far better than I'd have expected, but it's a pity that Dennis Wise is doing it. I think he's a mean-spirited little prat.

I met him back in his Chelsea days. Seemed like a nice fella.

I imagine lots of footballers are completely different off the pitch.

Guest optimistic nit

P10 W9 D1 L0 Points 13.

:lol: