Habib Beye's Consistancy Itself.

Crumpy Gunt

Guest jamesmartinsmith

f***** up two games in a row - both today and at Citeh last week he was awol while a goal was plundered down our right.

Needs to cut the s*** and keep it simple.

Why is almost every contribution that you make to this forum negative?

f***** up two games in a row - both today and at Citeh last week he was awol while a goal was plundered down our right.

Haven't seen the match yet but if he was at faulty today he makes a fair point as he got ripped apart by Petrov last week.

Are you serious? :lol: Switch the first letters of the two words in his name around.

Guest jamesmartinsmith

Are you serious? :lol: Switch the first letters of the two words in his name around.

Yeah, I got that, but I just don't see how someone can complain so much.

His life must be miserable ...

Back from the match and it looked to me like Zog was caught ball watching as Baines broke beyond him for the first goal. Second goal was a fluke; I think it deflected off Smith who was playing right of a 5 man midfield at the time.

Do think Beye was the least impressive of the back four but that was more a reflection on how well the other three played. Give him some time. The least impressive player at the back was Given.

Guest RodrigoPalacio

Was Baines playing today?  I didn't notice him at all.  As for Beye, he's better than Stephen Carr or Steven Taylor at RB, and imo he's a very good player.

I only listened to it on the radio, but they said he had a decent enough game.

He may well have made a few mistakes, but please give the guy a chance, he's only started 2 or 3 games for us.

Hes looked confident and looked very good at going forward, unlike fat stephen carr! ... he runs forward and then does fuck all, beye looks like he runs forward, creates a little bit and can whip a ball in a few times

Didn't Arteta switch sides near the end? That caused him problems because every Everton attack went through him.

I thought Arteta was quiet today. More as a result of what we did. He was closed quickly throughout.

He just captained a side that got in to the champions league and was their best player for two of those 4 years as captain. He is hugely rated in France, and in international football. Consistancy isn't the problem its getting used to this league. He was poor against Man City yes, but so is eveeryone at the minute. Apart from that he has been solid to say the least. Today neither of the goals were his fault, Zoggy left his man today not Beye and for the second goal, can't see how thats his fault at all.

I personally thought Abbers Faye was at fault for the first, despite him having an all round excellent game. Just watch the replay for it and the lack of effort to stop the move was ridiculous.

I personally thought Abbers Faye was at fault for the first, despite him having an all round excellent game. Just watch the replay for it and the lack of effort to stop the move was ridiculous.

N'Zogbia took just a split-second too long to realise he had to track Baines, too.

i hate these type of threads.  we won 3-2 over a team that will be in the race for europe with us and there's no need convicting players for letting in goals even when we lose. it's a team game and a game where people make mistakes. that being said you can put the blame on three players for that goal.  given what i've seen of habib he can be a solid contributer to our team for the next few years at least.  some fullbacks that can maintain their speed play into the mid-30's and i think he's only 29 right now so i'm feeling fairly positive that we've found our first choice right back for this season and the next two at minimum.