Ngo Baheng faces up to a year out with cruciate ligament injury

NSG

Guest FlapjackJoe

Didnt realise Troisi was having a trial at Roda JC

For a trial or proper move?

Loan.

Well, his contract expires at the end of the season, so if it's a 6-month loan we probably won't see him again.  Clubs rarely send players out on loan for their last 6 months and then renegotiate a new contract.

Guest LucaAltieri

Finished 1-3, sack the lot of them.

Agreed, and on a side note: I'm sick to death. The amount of people who were posting here instead of going to the match... plastic fans the lot of you.

Do you know 'Ngo' means stupid in Thai?

Gonna be a laugh for the Thai commentators if this kid actually makes it :laugh:

Kinda reminds me of watching some international tournament on Swedish television, who were very concerned with getting the correct Danish pronunciation for the name Bøgelund, which is Swedish for Homosexual Grove.

Do you know 'Ngo' means stupid in Thai?

Gonna be a laugh for the Thai commentators if this kid actually makes it :laugh:

Kinda reminds me of watching some international tournament on Swedish television, who were very concerned with getting the correct Danish pronunciation for the name Bøgelund, which is Swedish for Homosexual Grove.

mackems.gif

Can understand why (I´m from Sweden)

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10278~1209798,00.html

STEPHEN Carr came through 90 minutes of his comeback match but ended up on the losing side as Sunderland Reserves ran-out 3-1 winners at Kingston Park.

The game also marked a competitive debut for French teenager Wesley Ngo Baheng and a return to reserve team action for Andy Carroll following his loan spell at Preston.

And it was Carroll who had an early chance to open the scoring, the 19-year-old scuffing his far post volley into the floor from Carr's deep delivery before turning the loose ball wide with an ambitious overhead effort.

Anthony Stokes then volleyed just inches over on 15 minutes after a long pump downfield dropped kindly for the Irish international on the edge of the area.

Carroll saw another good opportunity go begging in the 22nd minute, Jonny Godsmark scampering away down the right-wing before picking out the United frontman at the far post, but he could only direct his left-foot strike back across goal instead of past Black Cats stopper Trevor Carson.

And the Magpies were to pay the price for that missed opening as Stokes (24) fired the visitors in front, the former Arsenal youngster slotting low past a rooted Fraser Forster after Callum Morris had given away possession just inside the area.

That advantage should have been doubled just seconds later but Greg Halford saw his thumping header rebound of the United crossbar from Ross Wallace's sweeping left-wing delivery.

Sunderland, with the wind at their backs, took control of the remainder of the first-half and should have had a second in the 37th minute, both Stokes and David Connolly unable to get a shot away inside a crowded penalty area after Richardson had crossed from the right.

Forster prevented the Wearsiders from making it two seven minutes after the interval as he raced from his line to block Connolly's close range shot.

But the 19-year-old keeper was helpless as Stokes got his second just after the hour, the Black Cats frontman applying a poweful finish from 12 yards out after being slipped in by Liam Miller.

United halved the deficit within four minutes, keeper Carson unable to handle Carr's whipped set-piece before Peter Hartley inadvertently turned into his own net from inside the six-yard box.

The Geordies were buoyed by that strike and could have drawn level in the 79th minute, Carson dashing out of his area to save with his feet from Godsmark after the pacey winger had been played in by Carroll.

But the result was safe when substitute Jamie Chandler cracked a low strike past Forster with just seven minutes left on the clock.

NUFC: Fraser Forster, Stephen Carr, Darren Lough, David Edgar, Callum Morris, Alex Francis, Wesley Ngo Baheng (James Marwood, 68m), Mark Doninger (Frank Wiafe Danquah, 90m), Andy Carroll, Kazenga LuaLua, Jonny Godsmark (Ryan Donaldson, 84m)

Subs not used: Alex Patterson, Patrick McLaughlin

SAFC: Trevor Carson, Robbie Weir (Jamie Chandler, 46m), Ian Harte, Greg Halford, Russell Anderson, Peter Hartley (Gavin Donoghue, 75m), Jake Richardson (David Dowson, 46m), Liam Miller, Anthony Stokes, David Connolly, Ross Wallace

Subs not used: Jamie Chandler, Jordan Henderson

Referee: Craig Pawson

Attendance: 971

:lol:

fucking hell.  Harte, Halford, Anderson, Miller, Stokes (Connolly?), Wallace.

Half their fucking first team played in that game!

Exactally, the reserve team is basically the youth side, Carr is the only person the wrong side of 20 in the team.

Sunderland had a pretty strong team out.

Agreed, and on a side note: I'm sick to death. The amount of people who were posting here instead of going to the match... plastic fans the lot of you.

I'm trying to work out if this is a serious post, if it is then it's a big slab of ignorance.

He's quite clearly taking the piss

We were shite, new kid did nowt, Carr to fault for the second goal, windy as fuck, loads of wanna be hard men/boys trying to/pretending to kick off with mackem fans, 30 odd year old blokes threatening 14 year old kids whole thing was an embaressment.

I'm trying to work out if this is a serious post, if it is then it's a big slab of ignorance.

:lol: Good.

We were shite, new kid did nowt, Carr to fault for the second goal, windy as fuck, loads of wanna be hard men/boys trying to/pretending to kick off with mackem fans, 30 odd year old blokes threatening 14 year old kids whole thing was an embaressment.

Great.

There's always one, and it always tends to be you. ;)  :lol:

:lol: Come off it, can't recall falling for any wind up on here tbf. Not recognizing the name and being a foreign user was my only doubt, can see that Harry Norway prat comming out with something like that and actually meaning it...

Nice to hear Carr was as great as ever!

:lol: Come off it, can't recall falling for any wind up on here tbf. Not recognizing the name and being a foreign user was my only doubt, can see that Harry Norway prat comming out with something like that and actually meaning it...

Nice to hear Carr was as great as ever!

:lol:

I was only kidding like... O0

I missed Chan scoring the 3rd for Sunderland as I was moving out of the storm via the bog at the time he scored, thought the score was 2-1. Nobody really impressed  me, Sunderland had an experienced team out.  Chandler is big mates with Andy  Carroll so he going to get jip.

Low point: Was the massive amount of charvas at game wanting kick off with the 4 Sunderland charvas. ANY OF YOU LOT READ THIS YOU ARE SCUM!!!! GO & READ: I AM SCUM & WILL BE A SMACK ADDICT ONCE I GET MY FIRST PUBE & A LIFETIME ON BENFITS.

High point: Ross Wallace shouting "Stokeys put your fooking gogles look & pass the f****** the ball"