Dunne*

Mendes

Carson

Savage (a c***, but also a good player)

Laursen

Malbranque

McBride

*As good as King for me tbh.

Lescott maybe, but Richard Dunne is nowhere near as good as King imo.

Was going to reply to that post but thought better off it.

Friedel

Diouf

Lescott*

Toure

Dunne*

Mendes

Carson

Savage (a c***, but also a good player)

Laursen

Malbranque

McBride

*As good as King for me tbh.

Lescott maybe, but Richard Dunne is nowhere near as good as King imo.

Was going to reply to that post but thought better off it.

So you're not going to rise to my bait? :(

Better than Dawson though  :razz:

So what if Foster let in a goal from a goal kick (which in fact was the centre backs fault).

It wasn't Shittu's fault, Foster called for it, when Shittu was going to head it, he backed off and Foster was caught out. Even so, our defence looks lost without Foster this season, he is, IMO, the best English keeper bar possibly David James atm. His shot stopping ability, gung-ho nature (which at times may cause mistakes but he stops more certain goals by being aggressive than making mistakes) and the way he organises a defence, is why I think he is brilliant. Plus he's a legend.

Guest kingdawson

Foster = 1 excellent season at Watford

2, tbh, there is football outside of the premiership. (omg!1!111)

ummmmm i purposly didnt mention his championship form because:

a) I also didnt include Green's championship form

b) This is a PREMIERSHIPS under-rated list so there would be no point going on about a players form in the championship

b) This is a PREMIERSHIPS under-rated list so there would be no point going on about a players form in the championship

He's a Premiership player now? Why not include his promotion-winning Championship form? Or is the Championship too insignificant for you to care? Either way, you should care when you're there next season.

Guest kingdawson

He's a Premiership player now? Why not include his promotion-winning Championship form? Or is the Championship too insignificant for you to care? Either way, you should care when you're there next season.

Its extremely sad how you feel the need to have a go at my posts even when your agreeing with what i have to say. Get over yourself mate :thup:

Guest jamesmartinsmith

Its extremely sad how you feel the need to have a go at my posts even when your agreeing with what i have to say. Get over yourself mate :thup:

You create a lot of conflict in a forum which isn't even for supporters of your club.

I think you are the sad one.

Green is good but Carson and Foster are far superior.

That's just silly talk.

Green has impressed me most in the past year out of the three. You might think differently but Carson and Foster, far superior? Nonsense.

If Green was on loan at West Ham from Liverpool or Man Utd I'm pretty damn positive he would be the one getting the media plaudits and England squad place.

Ok put things into perspective,

Carson = 1 excellent season at Charlton and playing very well this season

Green = Wasnt very good last season but playing well this season

Carson, Foster >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Green

Green wasn't very good last season? Since when? :lol: Aside from Tevez he was the next most important player in keeping them up. He was no worse last season than Carson has been this season. In his early days at Norwich I didn't think he was up to much but for the past 18 months he has been really impressive.

Foster, although good, I think is massively overrated. I saw him put in a few less than convincing performances during his two seasons at Watford. I know their fans loved him but from what I've seen he's not worth raving about. And that goal Robinson scored against him? That was embarrassing regardless of whether it was just a one off or not.

Another thing worth pointing out is that Green has far, far more experience from being a regular at Norwich and West Ham for over 7 years than Carson & Foster have put together.

If you disagree with me, then that's fine but your exaggeration's on this subject are just total bollocks.

and your exaggeration on how good Green is, is just "total Bollocks" tbh. Robert Green was sooooooo good for the spammers last season he was dropped for Roy bloody Carroll and was only recalled because Caroll was to busy at his local ladbrokes.

So what if Foster let in a goal from a goal kick (which in fact was the centre backs fault). 1 example proves nothing and i doubt he's ever let in 6 goals in 1 match (something Green did playing for a better team).

People who continuously use the whole 'big Club' excuse are quite sad tbh.

Peter Schmeichel let 11 goals in 2 games when he was at Man U, goals conceded in a match means nothing.

Guest jamesmartinsmith

conflict? how exactly have i done that?

I've just noticed how much you call people ''sad'' when tbh, I think you are quite sad yourself pal.

We hate cockneys and we hate cockneys, we hate

cockneys and we hate cockney we hate

cockneys and we hate cockneys we are the

cockney haters

Martin Laursen is a colossus, he also seems to have got over his knee injury.

Fact Last season Laursen played 14 league games for us. We didn't lose any of them. That says a lot. I'd have him as man of the match in pretty much every Villa game this season, so good has he been.

He is starting to remind me of another well known centre half with fucked up knees we had at Villa.

conflict? how exactly have i done that?

I've just noticed how much you call people ''sad'' when tbh, I think you are quite sad yourself pal.

We hate cockneys and we hate cockneys, we hate

cockneys and we hate cockney we hate

cockneys and we hate cockneys we are the

cockney haters

This is where he'll tell you he's not a cockney......

Guest Deep456

Paul Robinson

Pascal Chimbonda

Micheal Dawson

Lee Young-Pyo

Gareth Bale

Jermaine Jenas

Aaron Lenon

Darren Bent

Jermaine Defoe

Assou-Ekotta

Didier Zokora

Steed Malbranque

Martin Jol

Stevie Harper anyone?

Might be pushing it, but if Robinson still gets into the squad considering the constant mistakes and bad he's been in for the past 3 seasons, perhaps the fact that Harper never gets mentioned for an England call-up makes him underrated.

Kolo Toure

Nigel Reo-Coker

Gareth Barry

Brad Friedel

Ryan Nelsen

James McFadden

Brian McBride

Jimmy Bullard

Steve Finnan

Julio Arca

George Boateng

Shay Given