Premierships underrated players

Guest kingdawson

I'm always impressed with the unbelievable energy of Ji Sung Park at Man Utd. He's one of those players that would probably be shite at any other Premier League team but i dont think he ever lets Man Utd down.

At this moment in time:

Zat Knight

Phil Jagielka

Robert Koren

Carlton Cole

Jagielka has been a brilliant signing for Everton. Would be a surprise if he's not in the next England friendly squad.

At this moment in time:

Zat Knight

Phil Jagielka

Robert Koren

Carlton Cole

Jagielka has been a brilliant signing for Everton. Would be a surprise if he's not in the next England friendly squad.

Should have been in every squad over the last year.

How the likes of Upson & Mancienne have been picked ahead of him just boggles the mind.

I'm always impressed with the unbelievable energy of Ji Sung Park at Man Utd. He's one of those players that would probably be shite at any other Premier League team but i dont think he ever lets Man Utd down.

Same here, he always impresses me.

Also he's not really underrated, but that Brazilian right back that they have is going to be fantastic.

Guest kingdawson

Michael Dawson has had some justified stick on here,and ive laughed at his errors as much as anyone....but i've been impressed with him lately tbh.

I'm happy you've noticed. There's been a couple of times i was gonna mention it on here but thought "nahhh i'm pushing it now".

At this moment in time:

Zat Knight

Phil Jagielka

Robert Koren

Carlton Cole

Should have been in every squad over the last year.

How the likes of Upson & Mancienne have been picked ahead of him just boggles the mind.

Everton have bought very well. Yobo, Lescott, and Jagielka were all bought in for 5 million pounds or less, yet Everton probaly have one of the best group of centrebacks in English football. All three of them are better than any centreback we've had for quite along time. Very sensible affordable signings that have worked out great for them.

Obi Mikel.

I know Chelsea paid a lot for him because of the fall out with Man Utd but over the past year he's moved up from being a decent player to a top class defensive midfielder for me.

as essien seems to have regressed

Obi Mikel.

I know Chelsea paid a lot for him because of the fall out with Man Utd but over the past year he's moved up from being a decent player to a top class defensive midfielder for me.

while he's been injured for months?

Obi Mikel.

while he's been injured for months?

has he been.....just thinking the last few times i watched him thinking........he's not really all that.

not that i watched him a great deal, not like i was watching specifically him...errr HELP

Obi Mikel.

People don't like him because he's picked up a reputation as a dirty player, but yeah, he's improved drastically from the pudgy kid that arrived in London under shady circumstances. His own countrymen underrate him because they remember him as this Riquelme like player from 2005 u20 WC. But he's taken those skills and used them to become a top class holding player.

Essien hasn't regressed by the way. He's a brilliant player. I sincerely hope the injury hasn't changed him.

Javier Mascherano. :pow:

In a team that pundits would have you believe only has 3 players. Mascherano always quietly gets on with his game.  The way he reads the game and breaks up play is utter class and rarely gives the ball away.  Does the simple things perfectly.

Doesn't get anywhere near enough credit as the best DM in the world* should.

*imo