Four Fixture Changes

Skirge

Newcastle V Arse was always going to slot back in as midweek.

Fulham V Newcastle - Will go out on the Saturday night to watch this & get pissed.

Newcastle V Derby - Would of been out on the lash on Crimbo Eve, looks like I will be out the night before as well.

Newcastle V Man City- Good news as I hate NYD at the match after NYE.

Gutted! booked up on the plane for fulham and i cant get back ...  :razz: pretty funny but it wont be when im stuck down in london

Take the bus mate, what I did when I missed my flight from London to Newcastle when I was there a few weeks ago.. Can a group of half-pissed, lost Swedes make it from London to Newcastle, surely you can :D

So basically our Christmas games are Derby on a Sunday and then Man City on the night of the day when everyone goes back to work. What a load of crap.

Guest jamesmartinsmith

Does anyone know how long it takes to get from craven cottage to kings cross. the last train leaves at half 8. what leaves us about an hour.

It will take at least 45 minutes.

Guest jamesmartinsmith

bit tight like. unlkess i left early what i wudnt do anyway. might miss it now like cant be arsed with the bus

To be honest, if you are fast and lucky with the trains you could do it in half an hour, but I'd give 45 mins at that time of day on a Saturday.

Once again, Sky plump for our home games. Glad I don't bother with Sky Sports.

Only 1 of the 4 games is on sky

Two - Arsenal and Derby and they're both at home.

The only away game rescheduled is on Setanta, which I don't pay anything for, and has come up trumps for me yet again.