Weekends Other Games (20/10 & 21/10)

Karjala

Blackburn 2 up to Reading. Getting the feeling Reading have been sussed out. 15th beckons...

This years West Ham/Ipswich/Sunderland/Wigan.

Anyone who didn't think they were gonna be a one-season-wonder was cuckoo.

Blackburn 2 up to Reading. Getting the feeling Reading have been sussed out. 15th beckons...

This years West Ham/Ipswich/Sunderland/Wigan.

Anyone who didn't think they were gonna be a one-season-wonder was cuckoo.

Sorry.

Bolton are making this Arsenal game awful.  Lampard's been class today though for Chelsea.  I'm no huge Lampard defender, and hardly think he's the world's best midfielder, but it just shows how misused he his by McClaren.

And I took Santa Cruz out of the starting lineup for my fantasy team, he's already got a goal and an assist.  :'(

Guest kingdawson

Everton got conned tbh. Same thing happened with us at Anfield last week when Bale was free and Reina dragged him to the floor. The ref waved play on, only to stop and award pool a free-kick when chimbonda had an open goal. This was at 2-1 with 5 minutes to go.

http://www.onpointradio.org/content/2002/09/25/092502jail.gif

Lucky...

Definite foul to win possesion for our goal...Johnson hacked down Muamba when he was carrying the ball away from danger, absolute stone-iron foul, no-idea what was going thru the ref's head. 2 passes later Elano has it 16 yards out and its yet another beautiful finish. Left foot, drilled into the bottom corner. I swear that guy must have laser beams in his boots...Another goal he couldn't place better if he'd walked it in.

They hammered us 2nd half too...2 chances after Hart came for and got nowhere near a long freekick, and another when he dropped a corner, one blocked one headed off the line, both could have gone in - but they should have scored when Kapo got to byline and pulled it back for Muamba 6 yards out, all he's got to do is miss the goalie and its 1-1, he put it straight at him.  :idiot2:

Not great from Braz...er, City, but a wins a win. Above the rags now - come on the Villa!  :celb: