Newcastle 3 - 1 Tottenham Hotspur - 22/10/07 - Post match reaction from page 17

James

Half time.

Dunno what all the moaning on here was about tbh. We've looked the better side by some distance, just need to make sure we're not caught on the break.

We need to get another quick in the 2nd half, the last thing we need is that first half and for Spurs to get one in the 2nd.

We need to be wary of the through ball in the second half, they have the pace on us with ease - but we look tight at the back so far. Another goal will put me at ease! Berbatov is likely to be making an appearance in the second half - I think Barton should come on in the 60th minute.

Spurs have been unbelievably shit, and we haven't really punished them. They're playing without any belief or spirit.

Still, I'm glad we've scored, because that may change in the second half, particularly if they bring Berbatov on.

I'm really hoping to see Barton second half.

still think spurs have a goal in them, even tho they've had no good play theyve still fashioned one or two freak chances against the run of play. now that they start commiting players i think we'll create more, hopefully we'll put those chances away.