Big Sam and Injuries

Decky

Im very impressed tbh, out of our real first teamers we only have Duff out as Viduka should be ok now. When you think Duff was injured well before Sam's time here its really impressive to think none of our first team is injured :thup: When was the last time we could say that?

Anybody else get a bit twitchy when Emre went down? Good to see him get some decent minutes under his belt.

Used to it know, Emre has been doing the "Shit I have broken my leg in 146 places" routine since he got here :laugh:

charlie was in a mood after the match  :razz: me and jamie were the only 2 people outside his window and he wouldnt open it to sign a photo of him  :rant:

he wouldnt even look at us never mind sign

charlie was in a mood after the match  :razz: me and jamie were the only 2 people outside his window and he wouldnt open it to sign a photo of him  :rant:

Probably didnt want your acne getting any where near him

Plus it always helps not to look desperate ;)

who as acne like?  :laugh:

who as acne like?  :laugh:

Who has been speaking to you mccormick  :lol:

Probably fed up of you by now tbh, can't imagine "zog, zog, zog, oi zog, zog, Charles, zog, ZOG, ZOGGY, ZOG!!!" would take long to get on your tits  :razz:

Probably fed up of you by now tbh, can't imagine "zog, zog, zog, oi zog, zog, Charles, zog, ZOG, ZOGGY, ZOG!!!" would take long to get on your tits  :razz:

You clearly haven't got any skills in how to get the players autographs yourself then Gejon ?  :razz:

You clearly haven't got any skills in how to get the players autographs yourself then Gejon ?  :razz:

Jon just get his tits out.

Unfortuntely its a skill they forgot to teach me at school :(

That said it doesn't sound like you did very well :lol:

;D kind of just show the photo and a pen trying to get his attention  :razz: im one of the most sensible compared to all the little tramps who go and draw all over their cars and stuff