Some snippets about Ashley

GeordieDazzler

Probably shite and I don't know if its been posted, from that ITK geezer off skunkers about Ashley...

- He says he has spent £280m to make us 90% debt free and for that he wants entertaining, also had a few subtle digs at Allardyce.

- He has a deal lined up for a true worldclass trophy signing next summer.

- Niall Quinn phoned him saying its up to Ashley but he would prefer it if he did not wear colours next weekend. Ashley is going to ignore him.

- Freddie is banned over a warehouse the club rents off Shepherd offshore for £500,000 a year. He said the warehouse was purchased for £175,000.

- He is adamant we will be Premiership Champions within 5 years.

- We will sever ties with Adidas within 30 months.

- He absolutely loves the club and is here long term.

Probably shite and I don't know if its been posted, from that ITK geezer off skunkers about Ashley...

- He says he has spent £280m to make us 90% debt free and for that he wants entertaining, also had a few subtle digs at Allardyce.

- Niall Quinn phoned him saying its up to Ashley but he would prefer it if he did not wear colours next weekend. Ashley is going to ignore him.

- Freddie is banned over a warehouse the club rents off Shepherd offshore for £500,000 a year. He said the warehouse was purchased for £175,000.

He's always been absolutely spot on in the past, like.

:lol: O0

That's my boy!! :cheesy:

That's quite a Roman-ish thing to say, though it's justifiable.

That's true, btw.

Should we chop the last couple of posts into a new thread to stop this being dragged off topic by wild speculation?

Most threads go off topic so I wouldn't worry, others can bring it back on topic if that's what they want to do.

I dont go on skunkers so i have no idea how relieable the ITK is but if he's right it wouldnt suprise me if SA is let go in the summer. Even thou we have been playing pretty unattractive football i still think SA should atleast have till the end of the season. If Ashley wants to win the league i cant imagine SA is capable.

I dont go on skunkers so i have no idea how relieable the ITK is but if he's right it wouldnt suprise me if SA is let go in the summer. Even thou we have been playing pretty unattractive football i still think SA should atleast have till the end of the season. If Ashley wants to win the league i cant imagine SA is capable.

If he wants to win the league he'll have to spend major, major money, on a manager/coaching staff as well as players, obviously.

In fact I'd say it's virtually impossible.

i'd give him three years to be honest, let him re build the club from top to bottom and then bring in a world class manager to put the polish on

i'd give him three years to be honest, let him re build the club from top to bottom and then bring in a world class manager to put the polish on

Saganowski?

Saganowski?

Bless you

Don't know if it's true or not but most of it sounds pretty close to the bone.