Bruce leaves Birmingham for Wigan

Thespence

How many more Premier League chairmen are going to promote coaches/assistants to manager?

NEVER FUCKING WORKS. :lol:

Doesn't like. I can't even think of one example to prove otherwise. (although there must be some out there)

Jol did a decent job at Spurs.

How many games did Santini last though?

How many more Premier League chairmen are going to promote coaches/assistants to manager?

NEVER FUCKING WORKS. :lol:

Doesn't like. I can't even think of one example to prove otherwise. (although there must be some out there)

Jol did a decent job at Spurs.

How many games did Santini last though?

Not many but he was still an internal appointment. I think Frank Arnesen wanted Jol to take the job in the summer but the board wanted a bigger name so went for Santini, certainly different to promoting the likes of Roeder, Lee and Hutchings.

Dale Tempest of Skybet reckons Souness is nailed on.

1/2 favourite - next is 8/1 on Hoddle/Jewell/Pearce...

Interesting!

I'd prefer if Pearce got the job. Nice little reunion with Sibierski... :giggle:

Oh fuk, its 'proper club' time.

Dale Tempest of Skybet reckons Souness is nailed on.

1/2 favourite - next is 8/1 on Hoddle/Jewell/Pearce...

Interesting!

I'd prefer if Pearce got the job. Nice little reunion with Sibierski... :giggle:

Oh fuk, its 'proper club' time.

Even Souness couldn't describe Wigan as a 'proper club'. They're about as far away from that as it's possible to get.

Awful decision. Yes they have slipped down the table but they haven't been getting hammered from what I recall. They've lost quite a few close games I think. They haven't looked that bad at all. No worse than Spurs for example  :giggle:

The loss of Heskey has essentially cost him his job as he was the only decent striker they had pretty much. Of all the decisions he made the worst had to be letting Henri Camara go to West Ham on loan?! What the hell was that about! Camara is far better than all the strikers they have right now.

Awful decision. Yes they have slipped down the table but they haven't been getting hammered from what I recall. They've lost quite a few close games I think. They haven't looked that bad at all. No worse than Spurs for example  :giggle:

The loss of Heskey has essentially cost him his job as he was the only decent striker they had pretty much. Of all the decisions he made the worst had to be letting Henri Camara go to West Ham on loan?! What the hell was that about! Camara is far better than all the strikers they have right now.

They need a 5 year plan.  mackems.gif

Who would want to go and be their manager?

Shit ground, shit fans, shit squad, shit league position

the odds for them going down wouldve decreased since the start of the season

Didn't Camara spit his dummy out cause they nearly went down and wanted to leave? He's good on his day but is inconsistent and his attitude is poor

Can't see anyone else doing better than Hutchings or Jewell. They will always be a relegation threatened team since nobody of proven quality wants to sign for them, not matter how much money Whelan has.

Guest MagicNumber9

Wigan fans are mongs if the ones interviewed on SSN are anything to go by, they actually want Souness.   :idiot2:

One of them even said Souness would do wonders and get them into europe!!! what a stupid inbred tosser

Wigan fans are mongs if the ones interviewed on SSN are anything to go by, they actually want Souness.  :idiot2:

I can't believe all their fans on SSN's actually want Souness as their manager.

Really unbelievable, they all seem to be ginger as well.

Wigan fans are mongs if the ones interviewed on SSN are anything to go by, they actually want Souness.  :idiot2:

One of them even said Souness would do wonders and get them into europe!!! what a stupid inbred tosser

:lol: I saw that, gingers eh.

:lol:

Wigan fans are mongs if the ones interviewed on SSN are anything to go by, they actually want Souness.   :idiot2:

I think they should just stick to that shit version of Rugby.