Steve McClaren

Dave

Guest Howaythetoon

He can f*** off like, never an Nufc manager in a million years. Boring, clueless and way out of his depth. Stick with second rate Dutch teams or the like of Derby Shteeev!

Over reaction central over here, we've been s****, but it's going to take a while to sort out 5 years of s****.

Bullshit, he is making it impossible to overcome because of dumb fucking team selections. Anita and Colback the CM pairing is football cancer man. It's just fucking wrong. I actually like the red faced stupid haired melted face of a mug but he can fuck right off as NUFC manager.

bloke is f***ing clueless and that's why he was sacked by a Championship club  - and for all those who agreed playing Anita and Colback together was the right thing give your head a f***ing shake man  :lol: :lol:. Everything I pointed out after the last game has been totally demonstrated tonight. Striker isolated, no attacking threat, Sissoko not a winger, Colback and Anita playing their usual 10 yards sideways and backwards balls and as for protecting the back for f*** off man will you. Unreal how totally clueless some on this board are  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: He keeps this formation this team will be fighting for their lives again at the bottom of the table. It is so f***ing plain and simple it's embarrassing if you play s*** tactics with average players your going to lose 90% of the time.

He can f*** off like, never an Nufc manager in a million years. Boring, clueless and way out of his depth. Stick with second rate Dutch teams or the like of Derby Shteeev!

Over reaction central over here, we've been s****, but it's going to take a while to sort out 5 years of s****.

Bullshit, he is making it impossible to overcome because of dumb fucking team selections. Anita and Colback the CM pairing is football cancer man. It's just fucking wrong. I actually like the red faced stupid haired melted face of a mug but he can fuck right off as NUFC manager.

:lol: :lol: Him playing Obertan over Perez and Aarons should have been ringing bells, now we're playing our fifth consecutive game with the worst midfield in the league for no reason.

Seriously dude, take a chill pill, there have been positive signs over the last 5 games, its been a poor half but there's no need to go full emo.

Bullshit, he is making it impossible to overcome because of dumb f***ing team selections. Anita and Colback the CM pairing is football cancer man. It's just f***ing wrong. I actually like the red faced stupid haired melted face of a mug but he can f*** right off as NUFC manager.

Seriously dude, take a chill pill, there have been positive signs over the last 5 games, its been a poor half but there's no need to go full emo.

Are you for real!!!!

Bullshit, he is making it impossible to overcome because of dumb f***ing team selections. Anita and Colback the CM pairing is football cancer man. It's just f***ing wrong. I actually like the red faced stupid haired melted face of a mug but he can f*** right off as NUFC manager.

Are you for real!!!!

I've hardly said anything outrageous like. :lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

Hiv fucking positive, that's how we are looking pal. Anita and Colback are the aids of midfield.

Are you for real!!!!

Positive signs yeah really has been - honestly some on here.

The bloke is a fucking donkey and hasn't even got the fucking balls to change something at half time that is clearly not working. Well done that's what happens when you get shit to replace shit and as I said some of you on here are fucking so clueless it's unreal  :blush: :blush:

Are you for real!!!!

Positive signs yeah really has been - honestly some on here.

So your saying there has been absolute nothing positive when comparing this season to last? I mean seriously, I have said that we have been shite today but there has been a sense of improvement (Not hard admittedly).

And that some on here comment can go right back at you, god forbid someone trys to look at the positive for a change,  there are some on here that just try and be utterly morbid at every opportunity. 

The bloke is a fucking donkey and hasn't even got the fucking balls to change something at half time that is clearly not working. Well done that's what happens when you get shit to replace shit and as I said some of you on here are fucking so clueless it's unreal  :blush: :blush:

There's nee need to go on like an absolute bellend like