Steve McClaren

Dave

Guest chopey

I'm not sure about all the McLaren stats but if he comes on Monday and Carver leaves I'll be happy

That's the club's plan though, as always. Lower expectations to the point at which someone like McClaren is seen as an appointment that'll make the fans happy.

Guest Roger Kint

Right now appointing Orville would make me happy

He's more of a right hand man in my opinion.

:clap:

Guest Gino14

It's a difficult one, but would people happily gamble on McLaren if he came in now, or would they rather chance Carver for three more games and see who we can get later?

Guest Roger Kint

It's a difficult one, but would people happily gamble on McLaren if he came in now, or would they rather chance Carver for three more games and see who we can get later?

They are our only two options though so waiting is pointless

After Derby’s loss to Reading, McClaren said: “I’m under contract here at Derby. What I am aiming to do now is sit down over the next 2 days and talk with the board.

“I’m under contract at Derby and I have no clue what’s happening at Newcastle.”

That's a good question.Rests on the Mackems game maybe, if they lose, i would probably roll the dice on sticking with Carver in the blind hope they appoint someone competent in the summer.

Guest Gino14

That's a good question.Rests on the Mackems game maybe, if they lose, i would probably roll the dice on sticking with Carver in the blind hope they appoint someone competent in the summer.

I'm honestly at the point of just get McLaren in and see what happens, because it feels like such a mirror of the relegation season.  We're sinking like a very large rock plopped in a river.  I know people say they don't care anymore and I understand that, but I do still care about the club as a whole beyond the dicks that run it.  I don't want us to sink and I don't want to see us in the championship.