Steve McClaren

Dave

We might as well just not turn up away from home and gift the points without kicking a ball. Can't have a team that can only perform at home, and that is largely down to the manager, a cowardly fraud who is staggeringly out of his depth. I would say most knew that before he took over but were willing to give him a chance, sadly he's proved everybody right and needs to be sacked if we have any chance of staying up.

To go from the positivity of the West Brom performance and result to how we started the game today beggars belief. 

Keep hearing this perform at home bit and yet we have only won 4 out of 13 games. If people think home form is going to keep this team up I would really think again

On this evidence it's quite conclusive that it isn't the formation or line-up at away games that's the problem, but the mentality and possibly the match preparation. Once the match has started, he clearly has no idea how to change it. A top manager would have spotted the amount of space the likes of Willian and Fabregas were getting in the middle and countered it immediately after going 2 goals behind in such a short space of time.

On this evidence it's quite conclusive that it isn't the formation or line-up at away games that's the problem, but the mentality and possibly the match preparation. Once the match has started, he clearly has no idea how to change it. A top manager would have spotted the amount of space the likes of Willian and Fabregas were getting in the middle and countered it immediately after going 2 goals behind in such a short space of time.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-UmkPqAnxOh4/VeG8PXQXCOI/AAAAAAAATiM/q3EoPatq_n4/s1600/Mitrovic-red-card.gif

We might as well just not turn up away from home and gift the points without kicking a ball. Can't have a team that can only perform at home, and that is largely down to the manager, a cowardly fraud who is staggeringly out of his depth. I would say most knew that before he took over but were willing to give him a chance, sadly he's proved everybody right and needs to be sacked if we have any chance of staying up.

To go from the positivity of the West Brom performance and result to how we started the game today beggars belief. 

Keep hearing this perform at home bit and yet we have only won 4 out of 13 games. If people think home form is going to keep this team up I would really think again

Agreed about the home results, they won't keep us up but at least we have more of a go and look like scoring at home. That's not defending him in any way. His record is abysmal and the fans patience has finally started to wear thin.

Can someone post his shit record?

http://i.imgur.com/5ZG2pHQ.png

edit: away is decent

http://i.imgur.com/XDKFWyY.png

The away record is even more concerning when you think we pinched the points off spurs in the dying seconds and Bournemouth absolutely fucking battered us.

See no reason why cant throw some of that at the best available manager.

Really? :undecided:

Leicester did and it's worked wonders for them. We might operate a little differently but we'll never know if we could get a good foreign manager unless we try.

Nobody will ever manage Newcastle under Mike Ashley who doesn't agree to do everything he says, including sexual favours.

His managerial appointments have nothing to do with money. So yes, he will appoint a top class manager, as long as that person agrees to be his slave.

No accountability at all, our players are a reflection our spineless manager(s)

No accountability at all, our players are a reflection our spineless manager(s)

What the fuck is it with people saying we are constantly good at home? ?? 

He just sounds like it's not a big deal how close we are to being relegated. Talk of "we've got a bit of work to do" sounds so low key for what actually is at stake.

The 18 day gap is the perfect opportunity to get rid and bring in someone who could keep us up. It won't happen at all though.