If Chopra scores against us in the derby??

Guest GLENEAGLE

Guest GLENEAGLE

what will you think if Chopra celebrates like mad if he scores in the derby.Will you absolutely hate him or what what will you think?? all opinions welcome????

If he has any sense he won't otherwise family (who i believe still live in Newcastle) are going to get some serious abuse i'd imagine.

i think he's in a lose lose situation, if he does not celebrate the fans might take a dislike to him, That said if he scores a late winner id say there fans couldnt care less if he did or didnt.

If he has any sense he won't otherwise family (who i believe still live in Newcastle) are going to get some serious abuse i'd imagine.

i think he's in a lose lose situation, if he does not celebrate the fans might take a dislike to him, That said if he scores a late winner id say there fans couldnt care less if he did or didnt.

The club is a stepping stone to him.

He's got a release clause lower than what they paid for him.

That might be the idea but I can't see him going anywhere bigger or better personally.

That might be the idea but I can't see him going anywhere bigger or better personally.

Not from this season no.

Jones is the one attracting the attention.

Not from this season no.

Jones is the one attracting the attention.

Or any other season. A very good Championship player and that's it imo.

he will be lucky to play, he has been on the bench in the past few games i think

if he scores and doesnt celebrate then thats ok and just like a normal player scoring

if he celebrates hes a tosser

if he celebrates infront of the toon fans hes even more of a tosser and i hope he breaks his leg  :cheesy:

If he celebrates it's fair enough although doing it infront of the Toon fans would be different. Asking for a chinning next time he's in the Toon.

Guest Brewcastle

I don't bother thinking about it  before it have happened.

Hopefully it won't be a case, even if his job is to score goals.

If I was a professional footballer (stop sniggering) I'd put personal achievement over the club I supported. Soopafan badge revoked.

If I was a professional footballer (stop sniggering) I'd put personal achievement over the club I supported. Soopafan badge revoked.

I wouldn't. In fact, I'd try my best to sabotage my team's performance by misplacing passes and hoofing the ball out whenever possible for a Newcastle corner, thus putting my entire career in jeopardy and ruining any future chances I might have at any club.

Well you're no spring chicken any more mate so I'd get cracking on that if I was you. ;)

I wouldn't. In fact, I'd try my best to sabotage my team's performance by misplacing passes and hoofing the ball out whenever possible for a Newcastle corner, thus putting my entire career in jeopardy and ruining any future chances I might have at any club.

:lol:

He's a newcastle fan and i can fully understand him going there, so i certainly won't be giving him a hard time.  I've no doubt he his goal in the derby last time will always be a much prouder moment.  If he celebrates much i won't be too happy.  I don't think he'll want to, but if he gets bad stick and particularly if they go into racist territory, he may. feel obliged.