them 1-1 Us - 10/11/07 - Official match thread (Post-match reaction from p15)

midds

Guest Oz Toon

Barton should ahve got a red card on half time, put the boot into a mackem groin... Kung fu style... Roy Keane like.

Need to put Milner RM, Zoggs LM an dloose a central midfielder, prob  Barton and get the Bull on.

Can't see like.

Faye has been decent, Smith has done well, but the rest have been pretty dreadful though thats probably down to a non existent formation/shape.

I would take off Barton, bring on enrique at LB, push Zog forward and Milner onto the right.

Guest KentonMag

That tackle by barton right at the end was shocking the scouse dickhead will def get sent off carrying on like that. he,s a dirty dirty player...

Another dire performance so far, and once again bad tactics are to blame.

Milner is so predictable on the left, always trys to get the ball on to his right foot, and takes about 5 minutes to do so.

Get Martins on to liven us up a bit.

Guest Harry-Norway

the midfielder are struggling today, again.Faye is King of defense so far,oroblems up front ,we create nothing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another shite 45mins. What the fuck are these tactics? what are we trying to do, i dont fuckin understand.

Faye & Viduka the only bright spots.

Emre and Smith have done FUCK ALL. Our defenders are standing around like cones. Scum are fuckin shite and we aren't even going for it. For fucks sake Harte was shite 5yrs ago and we dont have any cunt running at him.

Hope the toon fans are slaggin this shite off in Ashleys ears, fuckin sort it out SA.

Smith and Faye - two most important people on the pitch for us at the moment.

We're doing alright, i'm pleasantly surprised. The tactic is obviously to contain them, hang on until half time, and then attack in the second half; we've got pacy players like Martins and Beye on the bench don't forget. We've just been a bit unconvincing, that's all (other than Faye - who has been an absolute fucking monster).

When we have the ball - we need to play it quicker, that's what our main problem is. Viduka's doing alright when he gets on the ball but he's not laying it off quick enough. Same for Barton (lucky to still be on the pitch) and Emre. They're getting it but they're not playing it - the midfield seems cramped.

I'd leave it for a bit and then switch it - get Milner and Zoggy up on the wings, taking Barton off for one of the full-backs.

We're doing OK.