Players With The Most Potential At Our Club....

Jamie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Right OK, i'm sick of all the doom and gloom at the minute and now Owens injury just tops it off nicely.

So lets discuss something positive. The players at our club who has the most potential to fulfil.

I'm going for N'zogbia Taylor Enrique and Martins

Any add-ons to that or do you disagree ?

Guest nufc 4 life

Lua Lua, Carrol and i'm ready to get my hat on, but pattison as well? o and you can't forget Milner either played very well for the under 21-s

Guest Stephen927

N'Zogbia is the player with the most potential.

Milner certainly has room to improve, but I can't see him getting a great deal better.

Enrique

Carroll

Taylor

Milner - he scored for the u21s tonight, they won 2-0 if you didnt know...

agree with n'zogbia and martins, dont agree with enrique he looks like a standard left back

Krul will be a top goalkeeper in a couple of years

Milner - he scored for the u21s tonight, they won 2-0 if you didnt know...

agree with n'zogbia and martins, dont agree with enrique he looks like a standard left back

Krul will be a top goalkeeper in a couple of years

Christ :lol: Going to eclipse Zidane now he scored a penalty.

Given a good club with some professional coaching, N'zogbia, Milner, Taylor, Krul.  At NUFC it looks like none will get that opportunity, especially not their natural positions.

Guest Sniffer

N'zogbia may have the most potential but that's all he has at this time. I doubt he'll realize it to the full if Fat Sam keeps chopping and changing the team and playing him at LB or LW. He's a poor defender and when we are crying out for creativity it's sensless to play him in anything other than his best position.

Tim Krul and enrique - but guess that he is in the first team so is already reaching his potential, but think there is alot more from him in the years to come. Tim hopefully will be our No 1 for a long time in a couple of years. He has the lot for a goal keepeer and just needs some experience.

Guest eyeball_tickler

i cant fully explain why, but i think n'zogbia is as good as he's going to get. unless we get some really good coaches, of course.