England 2 - 3 Croatia = FAIL and will not win the World Cup!1!!11

Martin Lol

Beckham is finished as a player and shouldn't be anywhere near the International squad imo. If you don't agree, fair enough. :)

I agree with you. He's seeing out his retirement playing fat knackers in California. If we're turning to him in moments of need, then we really are fucked.

I know his cross for Crouch was excellent yesterday, but I don't care, he should have stayed dropped when McClown dropped him in the first place.

The worst thing last night was the level of desperation in general. It was desperate. Desperate.

Beckham is finished as a player and shouldn't be anywhere near the International squad imo. If you don't agree, fair enough. :)

I agree with you. He's seeing out his retirement playing fat knackers in California. If we're turning to him in moments of need, then we really are fucked.

I know his cross for Crouch was excellent yesterday, but I don't care, he should have stayed dropped when McClown dropped him in the first place.

The worst thing last night was the level of desperation in general. It was desperate. Desperate.

Bang on.  blueyes.gif

Thing is, he's now stuck on 99 caps.... :rolleyes:

I thought Croatia played like it was a practice match, and at went through the motions and were STILL far better than those useless pillocks.

I thought Croatia played like it was a practice match, and at went through the motions and were STILL far better than those useless pillocks.

Croatia were very motivated on the night I thought. They went all out for the win and passed us to death. The fact they looked so comfortable doesn't mean they were 'going through the motions'. That's not how it looked to me.

Croatia were very motivated on the night I thought. They went all out for the win and passed us to death. The fact they looked so comfortable doesn't mean they were 'going through the motions'. That's not how it looked to me.

That, they had a plan and stuck to it as it was working.

I can certainly see why Luka Modric has so much hype around him, superb performance from him, Krancjar and N.Kovac i thought last night.

Yeh. However shit England were, I thought Croatia were superb all over the park. It was a horrible pitch but they still managed to play nice attacking football.

Guest Novocastrian

Spot on, they didn't even have to move up a gear to make England look pathetic. They just did two fundamental footballing principles very effectively.

Pass and Move. Something those big time tossers Gerrard, Lampard and their cronies seem incapable of.  :rant:

If Dawson gave the performance Lescott gave last night, he would be ridiculed on here :thup:.

Thats because i dont see many arrogant Everton fans coming on here claiming other wise. Where as there are some ridiculas Spurs fans think that Dawson is a good player, despite the fact he has done nothing.

Guest LucaAltieri

If Dawson gave the performance Lescott gave last night, he would be ridiculed on here :thup:.

Thats because i dont see many arrogant Everton fans coming on here claiming other wise. Where as there are some ridiculas Spurs fans think that Dawson is a good player, despite the fact he has done nothing.

and Lescott is usually class at club level.

Guest kingdawson

He was immense for us the 1st season and a half. Was actually our best player so im afraid youre chatting rubbish :thup:. Ive admited that he's been toilet this season but Lescott's performance last night was beyond a joke.

Guest kingdawson

That would be down to you though.

Exactly my point.

Exactly my point.

So you realise you big up shite Spurs players then? Glad you're wising up anyway ;)

Guest kingdawson

Exactly my point.

So you realise you big up s**** Spurs players then? Glad you're wising up anyway ;)

No i realise certain posters dont really like taking an objective view on certain things which is quite sad. When a spurs player plays shite im the first to put my hand up, much like ill be the first to admit a Newcastle player has played well. I never base my views on the dislike i have for a poster or a club in general.

Guest kingdawson

That's one performance from Lescott though, dawsons been s*** for ages.

Thats irrelevant. If Dawson was immense the whole season for spurs, gets called up for his country and puts on a performance like Lescott did yesterday, he would still get criticsm and deservedly so. The fact that Lescott has been playing well for Everton dosnt give him a pass to have 1 shite performance (especially in a important game like yesterday).

Is anyone saying Lescott wasn't shite though? I think the less experienced players have, quite rightly imo, came in for less criticism than the likes of Lampard and Gerrard. And Lescott wasn't even the worst England defender on the night.

Guest kingdawson

Is anyone saying Lescott wasn't s**** though? I think the less experienced players have, quite rightly imo, came in for less criticism than the likes of Lampard and Gerrard. And Lescott wasn't even the worst England defender on the night.

He hasnt actually been mentioned, thats the thing.  players should not receive less criticsm just because they are less experienced. Criticism should be dealt out to the players who performed badly with the worst offenders getting the most criticsm. Carson should be Criticised because of his mistake for the first goal and he should have also saved the third goal to (not do a Robinson and dive a minute after the ball hits the net). Lescott was utter toilet and his positioning the whole game was shite (as was Richards tbh). Only bridge and Lampard were on par with Lescott yesterday imo.

Guest Sniffer

Not on his performance yesterday he didn't.  Richards that is. I don't presume to call him Micah as I don't know him like you, Parky.