England 2 - 3 Croatia = FAIL and will not win the World Cup!1!!11

Martin Lol

How senile was Motson? Woeful commentary, as per usual.

"That was a soft penalty just given to England there, but it was definately a penalty. You know things in football tend to even themselves out? Well this makes up for the penalty England were awarded when Rooney was taken down from outside the box."

Such logic! :lol:

McClown cant take Motson, his stupid coat, Thatch head Lawreson, that crap laugh and his f**king H*r*ford video with him.

Does Capello speak any English?

Been quoted in the past as saying he'd like the job (not sure if anyone else has just said that, as I'm not long in).  Would finally be a choice in manager I'd be fully behind. 

Don't be sad folks, this loss is for the best. 

Not capello, we want attacking football!

Scolari!

Scolari is a defensive coach too

He always, always plays 1 up front with Portugal and his tactics are quite negative

Portugal don't have a good striker though

Whenever i've watched them theyve been attackive

We need a total clear-out from the top to bottom of English football.

Barwick - fuck off, you witless bell end.

McClown - fuck off, you hair islanded Baldwin doppelganger

Lumpard - fuck off, you fat waster

Gerrard - fuck off, you fucking imposter

In fact, the two above can fuck off, then come back, then fuck off again, I'm so sick of seeing the cunts underperforming together.

Motson - fuck off, you senile cock.

Lineker - fuck off, you unfunny jug eared moron.

Wright - fuck off, you semi literate arsehole.

Everyone even slightly connected with the national team, and even those associated with the media during our years of failure, they all need to go.

Everyone even slightly connected with the national team, and even those associated with the media during our years of failure, they all need to go.

You missed out Shearer.  :crazy2:

You missed out Shearer.  :crazy2:

I started typing his name, then remembered where I was.

Lampard and Gerrard were completely abject tonight, Lampard was barely involved and Gerrard just wanted to knock massive long passes all game. Absolute shite. Crouch is the only player to come out of the game with any credibility, Barry and Beckham just about clung on to some, and the rest were absolutely shocking.

Not capello, we want attacking football!

Scolari!

Scolari is a defensive coach too

He always, always plays 1 up front with Portugal and his tactics are quite negative

Portugal don't have a good striker though

Whenever i've watched them theyve been attackive

I think a large part of that is the attacking midfielders they have who are all technically brilliant- Quaresma, Ronaldo, Simao. They would all walk into the England team without a doubt.

He usually plays them three with a lone striker in front and two defensive midfielders behind. We don't really have the players for that system- a midfield trio who can swap positions throughout the match and also provide some natural width. I'd guess it would have to be something like:

---------------Owen/Crouch---------------

Cole------------Gerrard-----------Bentley

-------Carrick/Barry---Hargreaves--------

Why Gerrard wants to play those raking long balls is beyond me. Gerrard is actually an awful passer of the ball because of this. Doesn't play the forward pass along the floor often enough.

Probably because his manager told him too. How it tends to work, anyhow.

Yet again, a midfielder with a moderate amount of close control, technical ability, short ranged dribbling, and short passing in his game, in this case the relatively unproven/unknown Modric, totally dominates England's central midfield that contains players like Steven "Best Midfielder In The World" Gerrard. Thats how the central midfielder needs to play at that level - the amount of relief his mere ability to keep the ball and move with it gave to his team must have been immense compared to having a midfielder who is awkward on the ball and who's only noteable ability in that area of the pitch is to thump a long pass.

How much longer will the managers be blamed for certain players simply lacking in the requird technical ability to compete with these midfields? How many years more will it take for the likes of Gerrard to be recognised for what they are - donkeys with great ability to produce end product, but limited footballers before that?

England are like us, they lack a technically good cm/am.  Gerrard and Lampard are nowhere near the likes of  Xavi, Deco, Kaka and even Pirlo.

England don't.. sorry, can't pass the ball around well at all.  This lack of technical ability is why they will win nowt with the current squad.

Yet again, a midfielder with a moderate amount of close control, technical ability, short ranged dribbling, and short passing in his game, in this case the relatively unproven/unknown Modric, totally dominates England's central midfield that contains players like Steven "Best Midfielder In The World" Gerrard. Thats how the central midfielder needs to play at that level - the amount of relief his mere ability to keep the ball and move with it gave to his team must have been immense compared to having a midfielder who is awkward on the ball and who's only noteable ability in that area of the pitch is to thump a long pass.

How much longer will the managers be blamed for certain players simply lacking in the requird technical ability to compete with these midfields? How many years more will it take for the likes of Gerrard to be recognised for what they are - donkeys with great ability to produce end product, but limited footballers before that?

I think this is part of the reason Rafa wanted to stick him on the wing and at least have him whip in crosses instead of thumping long balls out of the reach of his teamates all game!

Rafa recognized that Alonso and Mascherano were actually real central midfielders and not Gerrard.

Tbh, I'm fucking flabbergasted McTwatface took Barry off. What, WHAT the FUCK would make him think 'Hmm... yeah, Lampard and Gerrard in the middle could really work'?

Not just Gerrard and Lampard, but the entire WC 2006 midfield with them and Cole and Beckham.

Genius!