England 2 - 3 Croatia = FAIL and will not win the World Cup!1!!11

Martin Lol

Very exciting if true. Lack of experience could make it difficult for him but with a decent assistant I think he could do a good job. Van Basten has done O.K, after all. As did Klinsmann.

Madness if true, imho, but it would make me very happy as it would leave the Blessed Martin where he is for a while longer.

Not the most reliable of sources (John Burridge) (incidentally, one of my favourite players ever) but:

Alan Shearer is set to be the next manager of England.

I understand from people from high places in the Football Association that they have approached the former England captain for the job.

The FA has met Shearer twice over the past week and the ex-Newcastle striker is believed to be keen to take over from current boss Steve McClaren once England's Euro 2008 qualifying campaign is over.

Similar approaches were made to West Ham boss Alan Curbishley and Aston Villa manager Martin O'Neill but both men turned the job down.

I understand that no matter what the result is against Croatia tommorow, McClaren's fate as manager has been sealed.

That will be his final game is charge.

John Burridge so I am told is highly likely to become the new Spurs goalkeeping coach to replacethe departed Hans Segers.  The last I  heard of him (which wasn't that long ago) he was in Dubai with his family.  Do you know if he's back in the UK yet?

Not the most reliable of sources (John Burridge) (incidentally, one of my favourite players ever) but:

Alan Shearer is set to be the next manager of England.

I understand from people from high places in the Football Association that they have approached the former England captain for the job.

The FA has met Shearer twice over the past week and the ex-Newcastle striker is believed to be keen to take over from current boss Steve McClaren once England's Euro 2008 qualifying campaign is over.

Similar approaches were made to West Ham boss Alan Curbishley and Aston Villa manager Martin O'Neill but both men turned the job down.

I understand that no matter what the result is against Croatia tommorow, McClaren's fate as manager has been sealed.

That will be his final game is charge.

John Burridge so I am told is highly likely to become the new Spurs goalkeeping coach to replacethe departed Hans Segers.  The last I  heard of him (which wasn't that long ago) he was in Dubai with his family.  Do you know if he's back in the UK yet?

He is still in Dubai.

Budgie is a legend.

Wales vs France U21 is on SS1 now. Playing are your Charles N'Zogbia (@ LB), Spuds' Younes Kaboul and City's Chedwyn Evans.  COYW. :smug:

Guess who scored?

Ya I'm watching it. :smug:

This is the first time I've seen him play tbh. No bad! Very classy for the goal. Kaboul tho...how much...

Wales vs France U21 is on SS1 now. Playing are your Charles N'Zogbia (@ LB), Spuds' Younes Kaboul and City's Chedwyn Evans.  COYW. :smug:

Guess who scored?

And guess who gifted away the goal?

mackems.gif

Guess who scored?

And guess who gifted away the goal?

mackems.gif

Really? :lol:

Not even watching, just got scorecentre on.