Newcastle United 0 vs Liverpool 3 - 24/11/07 - Post match reaction from page 19

James

im starting to get abit sick also. when we first got sam i thought it was a good move and i thought he did well with what he had at bolton. but as the seasons got furhter in we are doing worse. and our games even when we won.. have being shite. cant remember one good game bar maybe bolton first half that i enjoyed watching it.

who would we realisticly attract if he went (Which he wont :()

"big sam for england" is the chant

;D

Jesus, the fans really have turned.

Big sam, he's got a big fat head is being sung now.

only got himself to blame

He's got it totally wrong, but i think we should have more patience than were showing, at least inside the ground in front of the fans and especially the media.

It will be the same lot who'll blame the media for unsettling the club at every opportunity, yet they've just give them more ammunition than anyone has since the Sheff Utd game.

where's that goal gonna come from, its like SAM has stolen our soul, we look like zombies out there, running around with no purpose

oh yeah its 0-3 now, hope we get hammered so he gets kicked out sooner then later

We should be backing our players and managers no matter what it is seriously. I don't understand why the fans are shouting at the manager, if they don't think it makes it worse. Boo at the liverpool players not ours!

We should be backing our players and managers no matter what it is seriously. I don't understand why the fans are shouting at the manager, if they don't think it makes it worse. Boo at the liverpool players not ours!

Total bullshit