Newcastle United 0 vs Liverpool 3 - 24/11/07 - Post match reaction from page 19

James

Don't worry lads, its gonna finish 4-3, we play better against the bigger teams, didn't you know that?

Who the f*** has been saying that, eh?

Have you been missing this season?

Instead of this mythical group of people that you seem to be referring to, why don't you find an actual quote that says we play better against the big teams?

They think their mythical or have some mythical powers, why don't you have a search if it bother you so? eh?

I'm saying they're 'mythical' because they don't exist. So are you suggesting I go search for a group of people that I know don't exist? Nice.

But they do. Have a search. I can't be fuked, you either know what am talking about or you don't, not my problem, its yours.

Noone's been saying it, everyone's been worrying as we didn't clock up enough points on our easy run and we had a hard run of games coming. The 'we perform better under big teams' was during the  Roeder days.

Really trying not to get to knee jerk about this, but SA really does have some explaining to do.

Agreed. I just want him to try and give the fans some hope cos' at the minute I can't see any light at the end of the tunnel at all.

Don't worry lads, its gonna finish 4-3, we play better against the bigger teams, didn't you know that?

Who the fuck has been saying that, eh?

Instead of this mythical group of people that you seem to be referring to, why don't you find an actual quote that says we play better against the big teams?

They think their mythical or have some mythical powers, why don't you have a search if it bother you so? eh?

I'm saying they're 'mythical' because they don't exist. So are you suggesting I go search for a group of people that I know don't exist? Nice.

But they do. Have a search. I can't be fuked, you either know what am talking about or you don't, not my problem, its yours.

They don't. You're being delusional and just lashing out at some random group of people that you think exist. We may have been alright at home against the bigger teams during Roeder's days but that's as far as that premise goes. We were shit against the top 4 during SBR's days, same with Souness as well and we were also fucking shite when we were away under Roeder.

Really trying not to get to knee jerk about this, but SA really does have some explaining to do.

He doesn't have a clue so don't bother.

totally out classed by the opposition manager ... his pre match comments make him look like even more of a fool

Who the f*** has been saying that, eh?

They don't. You're being delusional and just lashing out at some random group of people that you think exist. We may have been alright at home against the bigger teams during Roeder's days but that's as far as that premise goes. We were s*** against the top 4 during SBR's days, same with Souness as well and we were also f****** s**** when we were away under Roeder.

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=46775.350

Guest justin99.

anyone else getting pissed off by the camera constantly showing fans leaving their seats, with the commentators stating something like "more fans leaving the stadium"  ?

For Newcastle games that start it from whenever a goal is scored.

What now for us though? Where do we go from here? Our season's not over, it's not over by a mile. Even if Allardyce goes soon enough. But how does he excuse his baffling team selection today? And how does Mort and Ashley react to the past two games at home? As ever, it'll be interesting to find out.

He doesn't have a clue so don't bother.

totally out classed by the opposition manager ... his pre match comments make him look like even more of a fool

Missed it. What did he say?

omg.. playing pretty terrible... but got to say, it is not allardyce out there on the pitch, guys...

we're s imply not better than this atm, you can say whatever you want. but I won't b on SA back until he's had atleast a season or two...

http://i11.tinypic.com/6tyqxwg.gif