Newcastle United 0 vs Liverpool 3 - 24/11/07 - Post match reaction from page 19

James

omg.. playing pretty terrible... but got to say, it is not allardyce out there on the pitch, guys...

we're s imply not better than this atm, you can say whatever you want. but I won't b on SA back until he's had atleast a season or two...

It is Sam who tells them to play long balls again and again and who is supposed to organise the team and picks the wrong team

Really trying not to get to knee jerk about this, but SA really does have some explaining to do.

He doesn't have a clue so don't bother.

totally out classed by the opposition manager ... his pre match comments make him look like even more of a fool

Missed it. What did he say?

not immediately before the match... it's the articles in the paper about getting one or two over on liverpool when he was at bolton .. every time he brings up the passed glorys, he fucks it up

Finding it hard to offer a level-headed view of this at the minute.

Almost impossible to defend any of Big Sam's decisions today. The reaction to follow is pretty much justified, for a change.

omg.. playing pretty terrible... but got to say, it is not allardyce out there on the pitch, guys...

we're s imply not better than this atm, you can say whatever you want. but I won't b on SA back until he's had atleast a season or two...

It is Sam who tells them to play long balls again and again and who is supposed to organise the team and picks the wrong team

Not sure why Sam is making all these Zany formations/tactics. Sticking to 4-4-2, with the best players on the field would be a far better option.

Really trying not to get to knee jerk about this, but SA really does have some explaining to do.

He doesn't have a clue so don't bother.

totally out classed by the opposition manager ... his pre match comments make him look like even more of a fool

Missed it. What did he say?

not immediately before the match... it's the articles in the paper about getting one or two over on liverpool when he was at bolton .. every time he brings up the passed glorys, he fucks it up

Cheers.

Don't worry lads, its gonna finish 4-3, we play better against the bigger teams, didn't you know that?

Who the f*** has been saying that, eh?

Have you been missing this season?

Instead of this mythical group of people that you seem to be referring to, why don't you find an actual quote that says we play better against the big teams?

They think their mythical or have some mythical powers, why don't you have a search if it bother you so? eh?

I'm saying they're 'mythical' because they don't exist. So are you suggesting I go search for a group of people that I know don't exist? Nice.

But they do. Have a search. I can't be fuked, you either know what am talking about or you don't, not my problem, its yours.

They don't. You're being delusional and just lashing out at some random group of people that you think exist. We may have been alright at home against the bigger teams during Roeder's days but that's as far as that premise goes. We were s*** against the top 4 during SBR's days, same with Souness as well and we were also f****** s**** when we were away under Roeder.

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=46775.350

Only Parky's been saying that, and that's only because he doesn't rate Benitez. It's a wishful thinking type of thing, which all of us have been guilty of in the past.

Agreed.

Not sure why Sam is making all these Zany formations/tactics. Sticking to 4-4-2, with the best players on the field would be a far better option.

Don't worry lads, its gonna finish 4-3, we play better against the bigger teams, didn't you know that?

Instead of this mythical group of people that you seem to be referring to, why don't you find an actual quote that says we play better against the big teams?

They think their mythical or have some mythical powers, why don't you have a search if it bother you so? eh?

I'm saying they're 'mythical' because they don't exist. So are you suggesting I go search for a group of people that I know don't exist? Nice.

But they do. Have a search. I can't be fuked, you either know what am talking about or you don't, not my problem, its yours.

They don't. You're being delusional and just lashing out at some random group of people that you think exist. We may have been alright at home against the bigger teams during Roeder's days but that's as far as that premise goes. We were s*** against the top 4 during SBR's days, same with Souness as well and we were also f****** s**** when we were away under Roeder.

Only Parky's been saying that, and that's only because he doesn't rate Benitez. It's a wishful thinking type of thing, which all of us have been guilty of in the past.

I must of imagined Decky saying it as well then? Even though it's a clear as day in that thread.

yes,  long balls.. don't understand that.. but the team.. *lol*.. this is women football tbh...give the man a chance for god sake... I think he has done quite well with his signings, considering he wsn't given anything near as much money as Sven in City.

I must of imagined Decky saying it as well then? Even though it's a clear as day in that thread.

BTH, this was no way aimed at Decky, people have said the same thing over the last few weeks at multiple opportunities due to our up and coming difficult fixtures, soothing themselves, trying to seek something that wasn't there.

i can accept it if we lose but the stuff we are showing is outrageous

agreed, im all for giving him time.. but his tactics have been terrible, resulting in poor play

The ball isn't getting to the strikers at all.

Shit formation = Shit Results

4-4-2, best players on the pitch is the answer. Shame Sam is too proud of his tactical "genius" :(