This should make all you In-ger-land fans happy...

Guest thenorthumbrian

What does it say?

All a bit stupid really.

Says a Crotian has failed a drugs test and England have qualified for Euro2008, and when you scroll down it turns into one of those really rubbishy Carlsberg jokes.

1. 'I didn't scroll down as I was so excited. I sent this all round the office, and rang my son in Sweden, who was shouting it all over his kitchen (he is a chef). Then one of the lads in the office told me to scroll down. My son was not amused - but the boys in the office got a great laugh out of it!'.

Fucking tosser. :lol:

It has just been reported by Reuters that that an unnamed member of the Croatian football team has failed a substance test. If the results of the test is confirmed, under UEFA rules (para 6, sub-section 2(e), Croatia will forfeit the 3 points that the team gained from the recent European 2008 qualifier with England, and the English team will be off to compete in next year's European Championship Finals.

For full details of the report, please scroll down.

Carlsberg don't do breaking news stories, but if they did, they'd probably be the best in the world...................

READER COMMENT:

1. 'I didn't scroll down as I was so excited. I sent this all round the office, and rang my son in Sweden, who was shouting it all over his kitchen (he is a chef). Then one of the lads in the office told me to scroll down. My son was not amused - but the boys in the office got a great laugh out of it!'.

2. 'I didn't scroll down either - just sent it round the office, to 200 of my mates. The abuse I got!'.

3. 'You can't toy with our emotions like that! I sent it around the office. Being an Englishman in Scotland, I am still being laughed at!'. (Ed's note - the Scots haven't got much to laugh about - at least we usually qualify for major championships).

Carlsberg don't do breaking news stories, but if they did, they'd probably be the best in the world...................

Hardly the best in the world given that everyone outside England would have to endure a bunch of long ball cloggers bumbling their way to a quarter final knock out.