Other games today

Yorkie

Guest kingdawson

Kevin-Prince Boateng - £5m

Kaboul - £8m

Bent - £16m

:lol:

Thanks Jol, I thought only Newcastle wasted money

So the fact that weve also wasted money makes you feel better about the money you've wasted :rolleyes:.

Anyway ive given Dawson a lot of stick this season but he was immense today( other then the goal) and anyone that says otherwise is simply hating. :thup:

Immense PMSL!!!!!!!!!! 

Keep having your ejaculation sessions about us wasting money :thup:

Guest optimistic nit

KD man, at the end of the day if a player is going to be immense for 89 minutes it means fuck all if you draw 1-1 cause they fucked up.

I watched the Spurs game but ended up watching it with the sound turned right down.  The commentary was dreadful.

When there were two balls on the pitch because of a mix up with ball rotation at a throw-in the ref stopped play and declared a bounce ball.  The commentator says "I don't understand the referee here, why doesn't he just let them take the throw in again?" 

How about because the rules say it's a bounce ball?

:crazy2:

Guest kingdawson

To be fair though KD that you could have so easily been talking about Bramble with that comment. Summed up his tenure perfectly.

ok maybe immense wasnt the right word (both skysports and channel 5 thought so) but i did think he was very good bar that error (which was equually Jenas' fault).  A real leaders tonight.

To be fair though KD that you could have so easily been talking about Bramble with that comment. Summed up his tenure perfectly.

ok maybe immense wasnt the right word (both skysports and channel 5 thought so) but i did think he was very good bar that error (which was equually Jenas' fault).  A real leaders tonight.

Nah mate not arguing with you, Bramble has been immense some game (as you say Dawson was, didn't see it) but the amount of times he was immense but still cost us is what gave him the reputation he has. That said when Bramble makes a mistake he doesn't do it half hearted :lol:

I don't rate Dawson but he was Spurs best defender tonight (although that's not saying  much) and did well for large parts of the match. But as has been said before if he makes a single fuck up in the game and it costs you a goal then it's a bad day at the office.

Villa v Pompey about to start, looking forward to it, two teams doing better than you'd expect and both have great home and away forms respectively.

Pompey won the last 5 away from home. Fuck, thats impressive.

Remember arguing on here with someone...(Mowen :p )...about how Pompey were destined for great things because of the strength of their defence and the tremendous acquisition of Muntari, who was one of the first names I wanted at City...And there we have it. Villa huff and puff for half the game, never get close to blowing their house down and boom, 2-0, what a goal. Pompey definetly finishing top 6. Best of the rest tbh.

Remember arguing on here with someone...(Mowen :p )...about how Pompey were destined for great things because of the strength of their defence and the tremendous acquisition of Muntari, who was one of the first names I wanted at City...And there we have it. Villa huff and puff for half the game, never get close to blowing their house down and boom, 2-0, what a goal. Pompey definetly finishing top 6. Best of the rest tbh.

Interchanging 5 man midfield is as much the key as the def. They move the ball around confidently and take turns in breaking. Villa should have had at least one - 3/4 good chances (Lauresen/Carew).

Interchanging 5 man midfield is as much the key as the def. They move the ball around confidently and take turns in breaking. Villa should have had at least one - 3/4 good chances (Lauresen/Carew).

Maybe thats the plan. But they've only had one shot on target today. Theyre winning cos of David James. Tremendous player.

But ya...Laursen should have buried that one that hit his shoulder.

I think we should all wait and see how they do come January when all their  best players go to Africa.

I think we should all wait and see how they do come January when all their  best players go to Africa.

None of their defenders are going tho. And niether is Kranjcar or Benjani. I think that will be important. Its only Muntari (big loss) and Utaka (meh) that are going from todays team...I doubt they'll be that bad. Finish above both of us i reckon.