Other games today

Yorkie

Guest optimistic nit

spurs play citeh and pompey next. 2 tough games.

Then Arsenal, 3 tough games.

If teams below them win games then they could be in the bottom 3 and several points from safety! How brilliant would it be for them to go down (although i think they wont). People expecting them to get into the top 4 then they break into the bottom 3 :lol:

have to admit i was one of them :lol:

Ramos could actually fall into the same situation as SA, Taken over a club which needs a lot of work but the fans have high demands and dont have a great deal of patience. Ive noticed Ramos has tried to change the defence a few times with Lee on the right and Chimbonda on the left, Zokora has even been used as a defender today. I was impressed with the way Spurs attacked today but the way they defended was a complete joke, Any team with a bit of power in midfield and a bit of power up front will walk all over Spurs

Jesus fuck.

I stop watching the match and keep an eye on the scores, Spurs are winning, no need to bother checking again, they wont come back into it, then I look again and find this has happened.

:(

Totally unrelated but someone told me that Villa have started playing music when they score, is this true brummie?

Chelsea Dagger

Yesterday, after Gardner swept the ball past the helpless Almunia, I was jumping around like a lunatic, when I realised - to my abject horror - that the PA was belting out Chelsea Dagger by the Fratellis. First time it has ever happened.

I could not believe what i was hearing.

Anyway, today, our boards have gone into meltdown. As you may know, General Krulak (Lerner's right hand man on the board) posts on all our boards, and today on every one of them there was a wave of "what the fuck are you doing, never do it again" posts.

By midday today, he posted this:

There will be NO music after the goals. I have already spoken to Richard Fitzgerald about it.
(FitzGerald is our CEO)

Thank fuck that has been stopped.

thats grand :lol: villa are vastly becoming one of my favourite PL clubs.

That's nice of you to say, Mr Nyt.

We're quite well run at the moment, which after decades of Ellis neglect, is nice.

Got to admire the move and finish on Adebayor's goal, nothing you can really do with quality like that.

We're quite well run at the moment, which after decades of Ellis neglect, is nice.

Got to admire the move and finish on Adebayor's goal, nothing you can really do with quality like that.

Hmm, Knight was stood motionless in front of Adebayor, and Mellberg was stood watching him.

They were fantastic in the first half, but we owned them in the second.

Jesus f***.

I stop watching the match and keep an eye on the scores, Spurs are winning, no need to bother checking again, they wont come back into it, then I look again and find this has happened.

:(

Totally unrelated but someone told me that Villa have started playing music when they score, is this true brummie?

Chelsea Dagger

Yesterday, after Gardner swept the ball past the helpless Almunia, I was jumping around like a lunatic, when I realised - to my abject horror - that the PA was belting out Chelsea Dagger by the Fratellis. First time it has ever happened.

I could not believe what i was hearing.

Anyway, today, our boards have gone into meltdown. As you may know, General Krulak (Lerner's right hand man on the board) posts on all our boards, and today on every one of them there was a wave of "what the f*** are you doing, never do it again" posts.

By midday today, he posted this:

There will be NO music after the goals. I have already spoken to Richard Fitzgerald about it.
(FitzGerald is our CEO)

Thank f*** that has been stopped.

Expecting you  to chant along to such a shitty song after scoring a goal is quite horrifying. It's all a bit... League One.

At least they've seen sense now.

Guest johnnyappleseed

Hmm, Knight was stood motionless in front of Adebayor, and Mellberg was stood watching him.

they owned you much greater in the first half. their first half owning warranted about 4 or 5 goals. your 2nd half "owning" warranted A goal. the result was reflective of the WHOLE game.

they owned you much greater in the first half. their first half owning warranted about 4 or 5 goals. your 2nd half "owning" warranted A goal. the result was reflective of the WHOLE game.

Their performance in the first half would have owned any team in the league. The last time i saw an away team play that well at our place was Juventus in 1983.

And I didn't say they didn't deserve the points :) I just pointed out that we were the better team in the second half. Being able to take such a huge positive from a defeat is a good thing.

Unbelievable strike.

What makes it even better is the reaction from the spurs fans behind the goal  ;D.  Dont think Keane should have been sent off but it was satisfying to see him go, is the a game go by that he does not make a claim for a pen?