Arsenal Pre-Match Thread

Kev

Guest The Libertine

the kind of game viduka always does well in. so he's on the bench.

im all for giving the manager time, but this decision makes him look like an amateur.

the kind of game viduka always does well in. so he's on the bench.

im all for giving the manager time, but this decision makes him look like an amateur.

Vid was a doubt for starting the game due to injury.

Still not happy with Zoggy at LB, perhaps he's trying to shelter Enrique after the Liverpool game. Still, I'm much happier that it's pretty much unchanged.

i don't even think enrique was that bad against liverpool, well, no cacapa anyway. i think zoggy will struggle if arsenal double up with eboue and rosicky or eboue and sagna.

Still not happy with Zoggy at LB, perhaps he's trying to shelter Enrique after the Liverpool game. Still, I'm much happier that it's pretty much unchanged.

i don't even think enrique was that bad against liverpool, well, no cacapa anyway. i think zoggy will struggle if arsenal double up with eboue and rosicky or eboue and sagna.

I meant more the reaction of the crowd etc.

subs?

NUFC: Shay Given, Habib Beye, Charles N'Zogbia, Steven Taylor, David Rozehnal, Nicky Butt, Joey Barton, Geremi ©, James Milner, Oba Martins, Alan Smith

Subs: Steve Harper, Jose Enrique, David Edgar, Emre, Mark Viduka

AFC: Manuel Almunia, Bacary Sagna, Kolo Toure, Tomas Rosicky, Lassana Diarra, Eduardo Da Silva, William Gallas ©, Gilberto Silva, Gael Clichy, Emmanuel Adebayor, Emmanuel Eboue

Subs: Jens Lehmann, Denilson, Alexandre Song, Nicklas Bendtner, Theo Walcott