Fulham (a) Pre-Match Thread (15th December, 1715 KO)

ChrisJbarnes
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

dont know if this is a bit early, but why not. to hell with formations, results etc. i just want to recommend to everyone going to craven cottage that the pies there are actually life changing!!

Cant wait for next week!2 o clock playing against my brothers team in a cup match,straight after the match have shower,straight ta pub,watch us beat the shit outta Fulham,then off to my work christmas party!!!

I'm going to this one, will be an EXCITING game.

yeah hopefully our second away win of the season. if im honest fulham will probably run rings round our defence because attack wise they are completely underrated. the reason they are so low in the table is because they lose pretty much all their away games and then draw all their home games. their attakc is one of the best in premiership, however their defence is awful. therefore- expect a goalfest!! 2-3 i say.

dont know if this is a bit early

Yes it is. We have at least another day or so of the Birmingham game to digest & talk about but I guess your urge to be the creater of a thread people post in was too great for you.

thats right, it is the only thing left in my life.

dont know if this is a bit early

Yes it is. We have at least another day or so of the Birmingham game to digest & talk about but I guess your urge to be the creater of a thread people post in was too great for you.

thats right, it is the only thing left in my life.

Didnt realise your a London Mag so  this is your matchday your talking about, sorry for being arsey :thup:

Fulham a bit handy at home arent they ?

Think I would be happy with a point here.

exactly. i think theyve only lost 1 home game- to middlesborough i think. drawn many. very good attacking team, shambolic defensively. (where does that sound familiar?) id take a point and run although i do have a strange feeling we may win this 3-2.

I'd take a point, cos we should beat Derby. 8 points from 12 would be a good return going into the Christmas period.

have heard that before somewhere  :undecided:

Derby's aggregate away score currently stands at 24-1 in favour of the opposition. If we can't beat them at St James' Park then we're in a pretty sorry state.

oviously making the trip down to london for this one  ;D

still dont know how im getting back like...

i fancy a 2-2 draw

martins and milner to score

given

beye  taylor  faye??  enrique

milner  emre butt  n'zogbia

oba smith

Yeah, I hope we have Faye back for this one.

I feel good about it. Emre on for Butt, Faye on for Roz. Otherwise change nothing from the past two games. It'll be on TV in Canada, so I'm pretty well living for the weekend this week.

2-0 Toon. Milner, Smith.

I'd take a point, cos we should beat Derby. 8 points from 12 would be a good return going into the Christmas period.

have heard that before somewhere  :undecided:

Derby's aggregate away score currently stands at 24-1 in favour of the opposition. If we can't beat them at St James' Park then we're in a pretty sorry state.

wasnt that a bit like sheff utd?

...And Fulham. I think, when they beat us last year at STJ, it was their first away win in two years or so.

I would also be quite happy with a draw. Fulham is a good team at Cottage and in history we have got problems playing them away. Now I would be happy with 1p. But afterwards I problebly not...

It will be a long day like for everyone like but hopefully we can come back with a result.

I am leaving at 8 on the bus and should give everyone plenty time before the match to get rat arsed and put in a right good perfomrance for the lads on the pitch.

I fancy 3-1 to the toon. Smith Barton Martins

When attacking:

-------------GIVEN-----------

BEYE----TAYLOR-----JOSE----

------------BUTT-------------

-GEREMI-BARTON-CHARLIE

MARTINS--SMITH---MILNER

When defending:

-----------GIVEN-----------

GEREMI-BEYE-TAYLOR-JOSE

--------------BUTT-------------

MARTINS-BARTON-CHARLIE-MILNER

-----------SMITH-------------

Why not  ;D Even though i just completely made everything up there  O0

i suspect jamie wont get rat-arsed  ;D so yes jamie you were making it up/talking shit  :razz:

i will get there at about 8:30 in the morning  :cheesy: and come back home at 11:15 at night, im sure it will be a class away match as every london match is because im always there for ages!

i think it will either be 2-1 to fulham, 2-2 or 3-2 to the toon