No one is being sold

Skirge

Guest The Libertine

thats good. some of our players might be crap but we still have a fairly small squad and we cant possibly play any of the reserve/under 19's players. 

we can only afford to let players go if we bring others and better in - so a good message to send. that aside it also emphasizes that we aren't selling at cut price!

From The Manager's Office:  Transfer Latest

Big Sam says no-one will be leaving SJP during January window

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10278~1190737,00.html

Have to say I hope Mike Ashley and Chris Mort stand firm on not releasing massive cash this January to Sam Allardyce.

Until he can get the best out of what is a talented squad that is underachieving then giving a man with Sam Allardyce CV massive cash would not be wise especially in a January market in which I feel the market is a poorer one in terms of quality of player then in the Summer.

so we have to put up with Carr, Pattison & Ameobi for another six months :(

Giving them away for nowt. ;)

i'm not happy to admit this - but we may need carr in january.... and ameobi as well....

pattison we might as well release - he will never play another minute again

so we have to put up with Carr, Pattison & Ameobi for another six months :(

Carr is always broke. Pattison is at Norwich & Amnobody is a reserve striker now.  So they may be here or associated with NUFC but I doubt we will be seeing much of them.

The idea of not selling some of the dross is unfirtunate. Yes, our squad is small, but some of its members are too shit to merit a place in it either way.

The idea of buying in first team players is excellent. Only problem, is, most of the ones Fat Sam has bought so far have been shit. I don't hold out much hope that he's suddenly going to realise, and sign good players.

Think Wes Brown is a shoe in tbh.Hope Carr is a boot out though.

Can't see Man U letting go now, he's played basically every match this season and Neville is still out.

Cos they'll lose him for nowt come June.Will probably get 1-2 mill for him in January.

I am a little bit concerned about all this talk of spending nothing in January. To lose four players from the first team squad will be a big blow and we need a least two bodies in just to give the squad some options.

I sense another couple of "Onyewu" type signings. ie turd loanees.