GRAND SUPER DUPER BOWL WORLD SERIES TASTIC SLAM SUNDAY

Guest BooBoo

You'd think Manu would take more than 3000 fans to Liverpool. Unless they were only given 3000 seats

For fucks sake.

:laugh:

Can see why Roeder dithered re: Dirk Shuyt. Poor. Best player on the pitch is Evra, come a long way since his debut bumming at City. As has Anderson...one of the worst signings of the summer according to one poster on here not too long ago. (:ninja:)

Van Der Saar clueless as ever tho, once again proving that just cos you play for a good side it doesn't automatically make you a good player.

Hope it stays 0-1 so Benny has nowt to take into this showdown with his bosses and City have a chance at nicking Mascherano. :parky:

You'd think Manu would take more than 3000 fans to Liverpool. Unless they were only given 3000 seats

For fucks sake.

Can see why Roeder dithered re: Dirk Shuyt. Poor. Best player on the pitch is Evra, come a long way since his debut bumming at City. As has Anderson...one of the worst signings of the summer according to one poster on here not too long ago. (:ninja:)

Van Der Saar clueless as ever tho, once again proving that just cos you play for a good side it doesn't automatically make you a good player.

Hope it stays 0-1 so Benny has nowt to take into this showdown with his bosses and City have a chance at nicking Mascherano. :parky:

Gerrard.  :laugh:

For fucks sake.

Wouldn't pay 17m for Mascherano, it's a hell of a lot of money and i'm pretty sure he's got his heart set on Liverpool which could mean his performances would drop if he went to your lot.

Anyone else laughing at the petulance of Alan Green ?

I know he's an utter w****r, and a Liverpool supporter, but the bottom lip sticking out at the end during Man U doing what every team 1-0 up does, was totally hilarious.

I loathe both teams, but despise Green more - anything that upsets him and shows his pettiness is fine by me !

Green and Lawro commentating.... see if you can tell which team is getting more support from that combo.

Usual level of "Unbiased" we've come to expect from the beeb.

Especially where Liverpuddle are concerned.

ITV if anything are WORSE re: da Puhl

Big 4 my arse tbh. COYB. 

...ya, I know they have a game in hand. But I'm still gonna enjoy it while Sky continue to spout this overblown nonsense.

Tbfh if Sven does some good business in the Jan window you're lot aren't that far off Ditherpool.

Shocking today not one clear cut chance created in 90min.

Kewell well past his sell by date. Benayoun at fault for the goal sleeping on the line no other contribution. Kuyt when he picks up pace seems to run backwards...lol

MY longstanding issues with Benitez clear to see today. You either hit Torres early or really don't bother playing him..He's a second phase striker and Liv play a 3rd phase game waiting for all the mediocre dross to catch up with play...Yawn. The one time he was linked early Brown had to foul him...

Alonso is still key for them...Up against quality he does the sides thinking.

MOM - Anderson. So influential Gerrard started niggling him.

Avram Grant looks like a corpse.

http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/d/d4/Uncle_Fester.gif

+ Wig.

Big 4 my arse tbh. COYB. 

...ya, I know they have a game in hand. But I'm still gonna enjoy it while Sky continue to spout this overblown nonsense.

Tbfh if Sven does some good business in the Jan window you're lot aren't that far off Ditherpool.

Shocking today not one clear cut chance created in 90min.

Kewell well past his sell by date. Benayoun at fault for the goal sleeping on the line no other contribution. Kuyt when he picks up pace seems to run backwards...lol

MY longstanding issues with Benitez clear to see today. You either hit Torres early or really don't bother playing him..He's a second phase striker and Liv play a 3rd phase game waiting for all the mediocre dross to catch up with play...Yawn. The one time he was linked early Brown had to foul him...

Alonso is still key for them...Up against quality he does the sides thinking.

MOM - Anderson. So influential Gerrard started niggling him.

We're getting Nery Castillo and Bojinov isn't far away. And I'd like Mascherano obviously.

I do think Liverpool are vulnerable if they stay in Europe and prioritise that as they drop out of title contention, but I think they still have too much in the long run. We wont win every home game for the season. :weep:

I can't believe I'm actually considering the top 4 as a possibility. I need my head checked. Still. Dare to dream. COYB.