GRAND SUPER DUPER BOWL WORLD SERIES TASTIC SLAM SUNDAY

Guest BooBoo

Cech and Van der Sar. :lol:

Where's the planks who love to tell us how shit Shay is in comparison to these world class keepers? Good as he is, Cech makes far too many big ricks imo. VdS is the same keeper who played for Fulham, just got a million times better when he put a red (well you know what I mean) shirt on.

Fabregas shows what a prick he is yet again.

He really is a total f****** w******.

Little spoilt brat that thinks he's a hard man but then s*** himself and play acted when Ashley Cole of all people got in his face.

I wish Mark Hughes would have smashed him last season.

Almost as bad as Cahill, when it comes to being a s*** stirrer.

Say what you want about Cahill but he never dives or play acts. He's also genuinely pretty tough and will get stuck in if he needs to. The same can't be said for Fabregas.

Cahill is a mouthy fucker though, I can see why opposition fans wouldn't like him.

Guest kingdawson

Fabregas shows what a prick he is yet again.

He really is a total f****** w******.

Little spoilt brat that thinks he's a hard man but then s*** himself and play acted when Ashley Cole of all people got in his face.

I wish Mark Hughes would have smashed him last season.

Almost as bad as Cahill, when it comes to being a s*** stirrer.

Say what you want about Cahill but he never dives or play acts. He's also genuinely pretty tough and will get stuck in if he needs to. The same can't be said for Fabregas.

Cahill is a mouthy fucker though, I can see why opposition fans wouldn't like him.

Cahill dosent really annoy me at all tbh. No where near the levels of that dirty fabregas.

• 2 months later...

Thread started the last time we won. Goddamn December was a long time ago.

Jesus, just checked and I haven't seen us win at home since 23rd September!

Missed the Everton/Spurs/Stoke/Brum games cos of feckin' uni and didn't make Arsenal either.

This season has been fucking rank since October.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sold. Quite excited about this weekend's footballing action. Apart from our game, which should be pretty interesting, the top 4 playing each other is actually a lot more interesting than each of them playing Wigan/Fulham/Boro. Best-case scenario is Liverpool sneaking a draw and Arsenal ending Chelsea's unbeaten home record. That way the title race still stays alive and Everton have a better chance of catching up with Liverpool :)

Cech and Van der Sar. :lol:

Where's the planks who love to tell us how s*** Shay is in comparison to these world class keepers? Good as he is, Cech makes far too many big ricks imo. VdS is the same keeper who played for Fulham, just got a million times better when he put a red (well you know what I mean) shirt on.

Agreement. Cech was outstanding during his first season, almost Mr. Perfect. Anyway, next seasons there were several blunders from his side. Maybe Chelski changed a bit their play which does not suite him.

Anyway, comparing Shay, I rate him into top 3 goalkeepers into Premiership, together with aforementioned goalies.