Fulham 0 - 1 Newcastle United - 15/12/07 - post match reaction from page 15

Dave

Good penalty. Absolutely no debate whatsoever about that one.

Very debatable if you ask me..

How exactly?

Smith knocks the ball away, the man dives in and gets nowhere near the ball and takes Smith out.

But it was his birthday!

Not a very happy one, at that.  :lol:

What was up with Geremi today. Absolutely woeful performance. Not at the races at all.

And Smith is starting to remind me of a 35 year old Shearer. Can stick it up the 'arse, but chasing shadows away from home.

As for Martins, its painful to watch a player who has pace to burn, yet doesnt use it, nay, doesnt know how to use it.

At this point in time, I think there is a major fault with every one of our forwards, so much so that we arent going to get anywhere above mid table unless we bring another two in for the first team.

How exactly?

Smith knocks the ball away, the man dives in and gets nowhere near the ball and takes Smith out.

Omozusi's reaction tells the story.

What was up with Geremi today. Absolutely woeful performance. Not at the races at all.

And Smith is starting to remind me of a 35 year old Shearer. Can stick it up the 'arse, but chasing shadows away from home.

As for Martins, its painful to watch a player who has pace to burn, yet doesnt use it, nay, doesnt know how to use it.

At this point in time, I think there is a major fault with every one of our forwards, so much so that we arent going to get anywhere above mid table unless we bring another two in for the first team.

Hard to use pace when you get fuck all in the ways of service, mate. 

How exactly?

He doesn't take Smith out though, hardly even touches him..

Hard to use pace when you get fuck all in the ways of service, mate. 

It's a bit of both, tbh. Martins's movement is pretty terrible.

How exactly?

He doesn't take Smith out though, hardly even touches him..

:lol:

Didn't watch the game so i don't know...but was martins playing most of the game on the right side of midfield or behind smith up front? I can understand why he was so useless if he was prodominently on the right...

How can we be lucky? Not at all. It was pretty even, and we got a deserved penalty. Deserved win, in my opinion.

Don't you get it? People would rather we didn't get the three points unless we play the opposition off the park for 90mins.