Could Michael Owen do a slide tackle without getting injured?

Guest Alan Shearer 9
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Alan Shearer 9

This is a Full contact slide tackle at pace. What do you think? If yes, then how many? You get 2 votes so if you vote "yes" you can choose how many he could manage without injury. My vote is No. Michael Owen could not do a slide tackle wthout getting injured. My reasoning for this? He gets injured easily. Thanks.

(the next poll will be " can Michael Owen do a header without getting injured")

Guest The Libertine

how has this thread not been deleted yet?

there used to be a rule which said WUMs' would be banned. the rule lasted about a week.

Guest The Libertine

There used to be a load of people that thought admin interfered too much as well.

you/the other mods must have got the job because the vast majority of users trust your judgement, so moderate as you see fit. i doubt anyone would complain if this thread was deleted btw.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

A genuine question to which 66 people have answered. It may be slightly tongue in cheek but there is real science behind it.

Guest The Libertine

A genuine question to which 66 people have answered. It may be slightly tongue in cheek but there is real science behind it.

well i for 1 am blind with rage. ive definitely changed my vote for the WUM of the year.

:sleepy2:

Just reading that Owen's injury is taking longer than thought to heal. I'm not really too fussed either way, but the one period of time we will really need Owen for a sustained few weeks is during the African Nations cup. Fingers crossed.