Today's games

iklgizmo

Ashton doesnt play enough games, good player though.

His injuries have been significant and (mainly) as a result of challenges rather than constant little niggles a la Carr/Duff etc though.

I think once he gets a run, he'll be a regular.

Granted, you're correct it would be taking a risk to some extent.

He's just what we need imo.

Last week's 'Super Sunday' was shite. Tonight, today, this is the real SUPER Sunday. The Milan derby starts the same time our game starts, I'm gonna have to flick channels on this one cos it's gonna be a cracking game. After winning the World Club championship, I can see Milan being a bit tired and in need of a rest but Inter won't, they've got goals in abundance and this could be a very one-sided game.

Then, 2 hours after our game finishes i.e. when the Chelsea match ends, the Barca - Real match begins. Ronaldinho on the bench, I hope young Bojan gets a game as well as the Mexican prodigy Dos Santos. I fancy Real to nick this one, and it'll be the end of Rijkaard as well if it does happen. Let's hope this Sunday is actually a 'Super' one.

Last week's 'Super Sunday' was s****. Tonight, today, this is the real SUPER Sunday. The Milan derby starts the same time our game starts, I'm gonna have to flick channels on this one cos it's gonna be a cracking game. After winning the World Club championship, I can see Milan being a bit tired and in need of a rest but Inter won't, they've got goals in abundance and this could be a very one-sided game.

Then, 2 hours after our game finishes i.e. when the Chelsea match ends, the Barca - Real match begins. Ronaldinho on the bench, I hope young Bojan gets a game as well as the Mexican prodigy Dos Santos. I fancy Real to nick this one, and it'll be the end of Rijkaard as well if it does happen. Let's hope this Sunday is actually a 'Super' one.

no way Inter - Milan will be one sided, close game tbh