Alan Smith

tmonkey

I think people trust information more from someone who has been around a while rather than someone who looks like they have just signed up with their ITK knowledge.

Ah... the intimidating bit threw me but I get the meaning now. I bloody hope it does go through because Smith has to be the most overated player in the EPL.

It seems Ashley has more of an idea what a footballer is than Keegan when it comes to Smith.

Was thinking same thing.  If there really is a rift between Keegan and Ashley over Smith, I have to say I back Ashley's decision to sell him, although I normally dislike chairman interference, Smith is s*** and Keegan can't justify keeping him at all.

first of all, there's absolutely no chance whatsoever that this particular story is true.. secondly, Keegan is not blind, nor stupid.. he sees Smith play everyday.. I'm sure he wouldn't mind getting rid of such a highly-paid waster.

My comments were tounge in cheek, sorry it wasn't clearer!

Guest Christian Hayne

it will be good to see if smith is playing this evening, it might give us a better idea if he is actually moving to everton.

it will be good to see if smith is playing this evening, it might give us a better idea if he is actually moving to everton.

Either way, if Everton are interested they will put the cash up for him. Have faith.

I think people trust information more from someone who has been around a while rather than someone who looks like they have just signed up with their ITK knowledge.

There's idiots on here with thousands of posts and claim to be ITKs, but are in fact just arseholes who make things up, so number of posts is no guide.

Either way, if Everton are interested they will put the cash up for him. Have faith.

Not if Moyes doesn't think he's worth it.

Moyes has passed up the opportunity to sign plenty of players he's wanted in the past because he wouldn't budge on the fee or wages.

Not if Moyes doesn't think he's worth it.

Moyes has passed up the opportunity to sign plenty of players he's wanted in the past because he wouldn't budge on the fee or wages.

Am I remembering correctly that you were in for him last year? If so I'd be surprised if a deal for him wasn't done for half the original asking price a year later.

Wtf why are we getting rid of smith?

This is taking the mick. If this actually happens then i want keegan sacked.

any proof thast everton want him.

booing our players aint going to help persuade others to come....fucking idiots we have as a sizeable minority of our fans