Alan Smith

tmonkey

Guest The Libertine

Has he had a long enough run up front for people to say he's f****** useless yet?

he's had long enough for me to say he's the worst f****** striker ive ever seen in black and white

as much as i'd never though i'd say/type this, ameobi would score more than him currently.

by 1 probably, but a goal's a goal.

Agree with all that, quite possibly the worst ever toon striker.

Ameobi, Guivarch, Andersson, Gallagher, Ketsbaia and whatever other mediocre front men weve ever had were more of the threat than this idiot.

Get out of town.

Andreas Andersson was a bigger threat. That's quite a feat.

No, Stephen Gui'varch would be world-class (really) compared to how he's playing now.

A far-cry from the player whom Man U was impressed enough to buy.

Has he had a long enough run up front for people to say he's fucking useless yet?

Yeah but up front isnt his correct position......

Sleeping in the drivers seat of the team bus is his best position during the game.

Ameobi, Guivarch, Andersson, Gallagher, Ketsbaia and whatever other mediocre front men weve ever had were more of the threat than this idiot.

Get out of town.

Better goals - Games ratio surely?

(I know he hasn't been up front much but meh)

The worst Toon forward I ever saw was Rob McDonald followed by Frank Pingel - God they were really bad. But Smith has to be up there with the worst of them considering his fee and total ineffectiveness.

Get out of town.

Its true..at least they scored the odd goal everynow and then..i don't know why defenders bother marking him tbh.

Get out of town.

Its true..at least they scored the odd goal everynow and then..i don't know why defenders bother marking him tbh.

I meant they shouldn't be in the category of 'worst ever strikers'. Ketbaia was a God man.

Get out of town.

I meant they shouldn't be in the category of 'worst ever strikers'. Ketbaia was a God man.

Agreed :thup:

Smith has now played 27 games for us, 0 goals, 9 yellows and 1 red.

He has also gone 51 Premiership games since he last scored on the 19th November 2005.

£6m.

Not one of Sam's best deals. I really don't see what Smith offers us apart from the odd suspension when he doesn't play.

Smith has now played 27 games for us, 0 goals, 9 yellows and 1 red.

He has also gone 51 Premiership games since he last scored on the 19th November 2005.

£6m.

Jeez he has a good eye for a bargain tho, that Sam.

Legendary at getting the best out of older players too. Look at how he got Duff, Owen and the V-Bomber galloping about the pitch like a pack of young fillies.

All he really offers is winning the ball and holding it up but he was bummed in the face today in that respect!

I know not all strikers are there to score goals every game but bloody hell could Smith be any less likely to score a goal!?