Alan Smith

tmonkey

:lol:

Marc Williams

Posted 07/08/2008 at 17:37:22

Report abuse

Skirge Toon - Go back to your own site eh fella & hallucinate about being a BIG club with that nutter Keegan, We’re trying to hold a wake on here.

Oh and put your bloody shirt on !

Brian Waring

Posted 07/08/2008 at 17:38:54

Report abuse

Skirge, obviously you see a lot more of him than us, but I get the impression when I’ve seen him on tele, that he just wants to start kicking off, he always seems to be looking for trouble, what do you think?

BUT

raig lawton

Posted 07/08/2008 at 17:45:30

Report abuse

alan smith has passed his medical and will be unvailed tomorrow, i work as a barber in town and have just cut the doctors hair that done his medical for him

Or is there even any smoke?

Some smoke, nothing official. Everton fans saying he's had/having a medical and .com says that journalists in Liverpool say the deal is done.

:lol:

Marc Williams

Posted 07/08/2008 at 17:37:22

Report abuse

Skirge Toon - Go back to your own site eh fella & hallucinate about being a BIG club with that nutter Keegan, We’re trying to hold a wake on here.

Oh and put your bloody shirt on !

Brian Waring

Posted 07/08/2008 at 17:38:54

Report abuse

Skirge, obviously you see a lot more of him than us, but I get the impression when I’ve seen him on tele, that he just wants to start kicking off, he always seems to be looking for trouble, what do you think?

BUT

raig lawton

Posted 07/08/2008 at 17:45:30

Report abuse

alan smith has passed his medical and will be unvailed tomorrow, i work as a barber in town and have just cut the doctors hair that done his medical for him

Best ITK ever.

Is Carroll good enough to step up, or should he going out on loan again?

The only thing Carroll has done is not break into the Preston team and gotten kicked off an England team.

Seems like he is an absolute joker.

Our four strikers shoul be Owen, Martins, Viduka and a guy like Derdiyok. When Viduka retires or moves on in a couple of seasons we can see if Carroll is ready then. He can then be a backup then.

Guest VegasToon

Or is there even any smoke?

Some smoke, nothing official. Everton fans saying he's had/having a medical and .com says that journalists in Liverpool say the deal is done.

:celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb:

I'll admit I thought he would be a good signing for us, but I can't watch him any longer.  Please be true.

This is obviously the most important thing to happen this season for Mike :lol:

:lol: I really should be away from this machine, but I can't move.

It smashed my five goals prediction to shit, too.

You should be thankful that this is happening :laugh:

Mostly thankful, lots of dread. <i>I know</i> he's going to score on us. He'll score one goal all year and it'll be a screamer past Shay. Then his previous shitness will be our fault.

You should be thankful that this is happening :laugh:

Mostly thankful, lots of dread. <i>I know</i> he's going to score on us. He'll score one goal all year and it'll be a screamer past Shay. Then his previous shitness will be our fault.

But it will be worth it to just ged rid of him.

http://nsno.co.uk/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?528313

This is a fantastic read so far. They're slowly talking themselves into it. Someone mentioned Smith being able to keep Cahill "on his toes"

I'll be goddamned if they don't know what's coming.

It's true what they say about people from Liverpool. They're all natural comedians: -

DaveCarsley1203

The Geordies make me laugh. Believe every word that comes out of King Kev's mouth. "He's got a sore ankle" so he's definitely got a sore ankle and that ends the debate there...

Yeah okay. Keegan plays the game like everybody else.

Dom1878

He was good at leeds, and good at United, its just Newcastel played him out of place, hes a great player, and Moyes can easily change him back to what he onece was. Itll be a steal if we get him under £3 million

Ever-TONY-an

Do you know what, I honestly think this is a good signing, especially if it is a decent price. He's not a great striker, he's not a great midfielder. But he certainly plays that supporting role very well.

dax78

Cant believe so many people dont think this will be a good signing. I believe moyse can get the best out of him, he will give 100 percent for the team, do the donkey work for yak and chip in with more goal than aj and vic ever would IMO. For 2mil i think its great value

Chris

I'm happy with Smith. As Dax says, great value for money. Whats the worst that can happen?!

GraemeOC

Get him in asap, bargain at that price. You can say hes shit n a dirty player all day long but hes the type of player you hate until he plays for you.

imo he'd bring more to our game than aj, is better than vic and an absolute bastard to play against when on form.