The January Deadline Day Thread

Keefaz

Yes. We've got previous with Columbian strikers from River Plate, as well. Although to be fair, JPA had one fantastic season and was in many ways a victim of wrong place, wrong time.

The same Argentinian paper which got the Angel transfer spot on when everyone else got it wrong is calling this one now, so it is a good source.

I'm just glad to be linked with someone. Is this the most BORING transfer window ever?

Not sure if it was mentioned earlier in this thread but Man Utd signed Mateus 'Manucho' Goncalves. Which means every Premier League club has at least one employee at the ANC.

Pretty sure Villa don't. Could be wrong like.

Who do Sunderland have?

Not sure if it was mentioned earlier in this thread but Man Utd signed Mateus 'Manucho' Goncalves. Which means every Premier League club has at least one employee at the ANC.

Who do Sunderland have?

Ethu

Guest Peter.Sthlm

According to his danish club Swedish striker Rade Prica is moving to Sunderland. The guy is wank so no need to spend any sleepless nights over this transfer.

You're right, we don't. I think there were 4 or so clubs who didn't before this signing.

Who do Sunderland have?

Ethu

Ah right.

You're right, we don't. I think there were 4 or so clubs who didn't before this signing.

Your right  Villa, Derby County, Fulham and Manchester City. I will have to re-read World Soccer.

Your right  Villa, Derby County, Fulham and Manchester City. I will have to re-read World Soccer.

It cant find what I read. It was an article with a picture of Fegie with this chap. I am guessing it must have said every premier league club now has a African palyer:

Villa:Moustapha Salifou

Fulham:Gabriel Zakuani & Hameur Bouazza

Man City:Kelvin Etuhu

Derby:Mohammed Camara

It cant find what I read. It was an article with a picture of Fegie with this chap. I am guessing it must have said every premier league club now has a African palyer:

Salifou (who has played a total of 60 seconds for us, at the end of the Reading match, in which he managed to lose his man and gift Reading a goal, and has his own song 'Sali Salifou' to the tune of Daddy Cool by Boney M, but I digress) is from Togo, who aren't at the ANC. But yes, he's our single African.

Salifou (who has played a total of 60 seconds for us, at the end of the Reading match, in which he managed to lose his man and gift Reading a goal, and has his own song 'Sali Salifou' to the tune of Daddy Cool by Boney M, but I digress) is from Togo, who aren't at the ANC. But yes, he's our single African.

I know that Togo are not there, I must have read every team now has a African :thup:

Your right  Villa, Derby County, Fulham and Manchester City. I will have to re-read World Soccer.

I know that Togo are not there, I must have read every team now has a African :thup:

O0

Has anybody watched the ANC?

They are like playing wrestling or rugby, so rough and so physical. It's scary.

Personally, I think in general...

Africans make very good strikers.

Italians make very good defenders.

Brazilians, Argentinians, Portugals, France make very good creative players (i.e. Wingers, Attacking Midfielders)

Of course, individually, there are exceptions....

I might be wrong though, but that's just how I see the game at the moment. Anybody has the same thoughts as me?

Regards,

Ericz

Has anybody watched the ANC?

They are like playing wrestling or rugby, so rough and so physical. It's scary.

Personally, I think in general...

Africans make very good strikers.

Italians make very good defenders.

Brazilians, Argentinians, Portugals, France make very good creative players (i.e. Wingers, Attacking Midfielders)

Of course, individually, there are exceptions....

I might be wrong though, but that's just how I see the game at the moment. Anybody has the same thoughts as me?

Regards,

Ericz

Africans also make averge strikers, and we sign them.

And shite ones, if you count Ameobi.

Africans good strikers?

tbh I'm struggling to agree with that.

Africa produces athletes, not football players (ATM!)

You sir are quite the ignoramus.

I can see where your trying to go, but don't go there!

Africa has some very gifted technical players.

Kanu? Okocha? Eto'o? Kanoute? Yaya Toure? Drogba? ADebayor? Kolo Toure?

Not to mention the majority of the French squad!!!

Get out of town pal!

Africans good strikers?

tbh I'm struggling to agree with that.

Africa produces athletes, not football players (ATM!)

Oh man, whar are you talkin' about?!? You haven't got a clue...

I'm with dan b tbh