The January Deadline Day Thread

Keefaz

Guest Knightrider

It's sad to say but he'd do a better job in our current midfield than any of wor lot. Anyway I fully expect him to return to Tyneside at some point in the near future.

sack Terry Mac and get Speedo in in the back room staff. he can also play the odd game if we are short of cover.

can we also fire Pearson too. I have no confidence in him whatsoever.

What makes you think Speed is a good coach? Since Bolton took him off their coaching staff their results have improved massively.

Genuine question

sack Terry Mac and get Speedo in in the back room staff. he can also play the odd game if we are short of cover.

But you have faith in Speed? Someone who was made a coach and demoted again in 2 months?

Guest The Libertine

are you one of those people who think lee clark is a shit coach based on nothing and also think speed is a great coach based on nothing?

Once you find a confirmed transfer deal of a player who doesn't deserve there own thread whack it in here with a link if you can be arsed.

Tamir Cohen, Maccabi Netanya to Bolton

http://www.itv-football.co.uk/story/0,19239,6145_3004120,00.html

Chris Gunter, Cardiff to Spurs. I am sure a read somewhere he is right back Gareth Bale.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_3004128,00.html

are you one of those people who think lee clark is a s*** coach based on nothing and also think speed is a great coach based on nothing?

Possibly based on the fact Lee actually might be a shit coach considering no-one has made a move for him ?

If you were to bet on one of them being a good coach, who'd you back if you had twenty riding on it ? Honest, now...

Guest The Libertine

are you one of those people who think lee clark is a s*** coach based on nothing and also think speed is a great coach based on nothing?

Possibly based on the fact Lee actually might be a s*** coach considering no-one has made a move for him ?

If you were to bet on one of them being a good coach, who'd you back if you had twenty riding on it ? Honest, now...

he clearly has at least 2 admirers since allardyce kept him on the payroll and roeder took him to norwich. speed however, had his coaching duties removed.

factor in the rapid rise in norwich's league position and the rapid rise in boltons position since speed left.

from what we know (and all we do know is written above) i'd bet on clark.

We rejected a £15m bid for Arteta from Valencia last week

There were quotes on it from one of their officials and Arteta's agent

since "WE" here is mostly newcastle you perhaps should add "We,Everton, had a bid rejected.." :)

:)

We rejected a £15m bid for Arteta from Valencia last week

There were quotes on it from one of their officials and Arteta's agent

since "WE" here is mostly newcastle you perhaps should add "We,Everton, had a bid rejected.." :)

:)

But why would Newcastle be rejecting a bid for Arteta?

;)