Spurs sign Luka Modric

Delima
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I heard that Modric is actually Viduka's illegitimate son? Can anyone confirm this or is it just rumour?

I heard Modric was Krancjar's uncle.

There's some sort of Hollyoaks scandal going on here and someone needs to get to the bottom of it.

Guest sicko2ndbest

www.gfdb.com/Player.3880.Mark-Viduka.aspx

Personal life

Viduka and his wife, Ivana, have two sons: Joseph (born 2002) and Lucas (born September 2006).

Viduka had a song written about him by English singer/songwriter and Middlesbrough fan, Alistair Griffin (who also previously co-wrote the football song recorded by Terry Venables). The song lyrics were written to the tune of Leonard Cohen "Hallelujah (song)".

Middlesbrough manager Gareth Southgate embraced the tune as a way of raising money for his chosen charity, Macmillan Cancer Support. Leonard Cohen has now given permission for the song to be released as a charity download single.

Viduka is a fan of Australian rules football and supports Collingwood Football Club.

Viduka has a cousin relations with Luka Modrić, Viduka's father and Modrić's mother are first cousins.

I just been told that men who may or may not be Modric's representatives may or may not be holding talks with men who may or may not be representing NUFC.

You heard it here first :)

I believe that to be true.

Personal life

Viduka and his wife, Ivana, have two sons: Joseph (born 2002) and Lucas (born September 2006).

Viduka had a song written about him by English singer/songwriter and Middlesbrough fan, Alistair Griffin (who also previously co-wrote the football song recorded by Terry Venables). The song lyrics were written to the tune of Leonard Cohen "Hallelujah (song)".

Middlesbrough manager Gareth Southgate embraced the tune as a way of raising money for his chosen charity, Macmillan Cancer Support. Leonard Cohen has now given permission for the song to be released as a charity download single.

Viduka is a fan of Australian rules football and supports Collingwood Football Club.

Viduka has a cousin relations with Luka Modrić, Viduka's father and Modrić's mother are first cousins.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBpYV1ZpyUI

Cringe-tastic :lol:

Turns out Modric is my 2nd cousin's 1st cousin once removed.  I was given the phone number for my 2nd cousin's 1st cousin who lives in Zgreb so I called it on the off chance I could get Luka there.  My 2nd cousin's 1st cousin answered the phone but damned if I could understand a word she said.  I thought I caught the word "Newcastle" a couple of times but got frustrated and hung up.

True story

Really.

I just been told that men who may or may not be Modric's representatives may or may not be holding talks with men who may or may not be representing NUFC.

Does this mean tomorrow may or may not be Friday with a press conference that may be or may not be at 3.30pm?

A bloke on the norwegian forum who works and lives in Newcastle claimed that he saw Modric and Viduka walking together in the centrum some hours ago...

Don`t know if I believe it...

:nope:

Aye, Viduka wouldn't walk, he'd use one of them Segways or whatever they're called.

Shopmobility. :nods:

http://www.walthamstownow.co.uk/pics/shopmobility.jpg

Does this mean tomorrow may or may not be Friday with a press conference that may be or may not be at 3.30pm?

:D

Oldskool!

Not sure if we're going to end up signing this lad but the very fact that we've had a real go at doing so is very encouraging imo. Something's obviously happened in the way of discussions/negotiations and it's sending out the right signals.

Also like the fact that much of it has happened before the press has really got hold of it. The signs are good.  :pow:

Personal life

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBpYV1ZpyUI

Cringe-tastic :lol:

My mate's had that on his ipod all week and we've changed the words to Geremi's cross and Owen's flick :lol:

Guest Supersylt

New romours telling that Modric still is in the town, and that he is living with Viduka.

Source?

and its Rumours

A friend of a friend of Viduka. So it doesn`t have to be true at all...