The Chronicle

Guest Knightrider

Guest Knightrider

The other day they reported:

"Big Sam in bust up with Barton, players unhappy"

"Taylor wanted by Hammers"

And Oliver was ranting about not getting access to the players and the club as he once did, hailing Steve Howard as a true died in the wool Geordie for returning his phone call.

Do these twats support the club because they have a funny way of showing it. Yet when things were really bad before Ashley and Co took over, they were positively supportive of the club, too much some would say.

The Taylor story for me is pure propaganda, the big white Geordie hope leaving would no doubt anger all the morons who buy into this crap the Chronicle just love to peddle. It wouldn't surprise me if Taylor is the club mole.

On the positive side, AO is clearly getting nowt from SJP and he's clearly bitter about it :lol:

And he has a cheek to wonder why...

Because you're a shit stirrer and the manager and club and most of the players have seen through you.

He took a swipe at Martins, N'Zogbia and Butt and also said none of Big Sam's signings have done anything, including Beye who presumably isn't giving him any interviews either.

Thank fuck this idiot won't be around reporting for much longer.

100% agree - last season the players were to blame for letting down his mate Roeder on the pitch. This season its Allardyce's fault.

His reporting is incredibly subjective and he is one of many factors that contribute to "the impossible job".

anal was never a supporter of fat sam in the past before he ever came here so it goes without saying the club will not be as forthcoming with information ,bit of a siege mentality atm so the local press will rightly or wrongly be left out on the news and player interview front as anal mentioned last week i remember him saying hardly any players talk to the paper now .

Guest Knightrider

I'd sell Taylor if West Ham made a decent offer tbh.

Me too, even though I still rate him and think he could be a good player one day.

Swap for Ashton plus some cash?

I'd take Upson or Ferdinand off them, if they're daft enough to think he's first team material.

One is injury-prone and the other isn't very good. Wouldn't want Ashton either as he is always injured. Quality player though.

He always tries to get sly digs in like after the Wigan game when he said "Obafemi Martins and Jose Enrique walked straight onto the team bus while Milner, Duff and Taylor faced the press".

"The players who speak English as their first language spoke to the press, whereas the ones who don't speak really good English and don't want to be misquoted got on the bus"

Er OK Alan........

He always tries to get sly digs in like after the Wigan game when he said "Obafemi Martins and Jose Enrique walked straight onto the team bus while Milner, Duff and Taylor faced the press".

"The players who speak English as their first language spoke to the press, whereas the ones who don't speak really good English and don't want to be misquoted got on the bus"

Er OK Alan........

I thought english was Oba first language or doeshe speak Yoruba?

Er OK Alan........

I thought english was Oba first language or doeshe speak Yoruba?

not exactly the best of talkers though, is he? haha

Why are West Ham trying to recreate our s**** team of 05-07?

It's funny though how Parker once again looks a class act now that he doesn't have 50,000 "supporters" screaming nonsensical abuse at him every two weeks.

its more to do with him passing forwards i think mate, and i'm the harshest critic of our lot